Reviews for Right Kind of Wrong
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Like fuck sasuke wouldve slept with tgat ugly flat chested billboard brow! That was disgusting!
sofy chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
i know im years late XD but i really really want to read this godamn fic! T.T i been riding myself crazy trying to find it's original version somewhere in the net...and it's not there u.u

damn you woman! It's all your damn fault for writting awsomely (that's not a word it is?)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
I think last time i came was around 2007/8 and it was to complete reading it. Read your updates... does that mean that I wont be able to find the delicious lemon for this chapter? If you still have it uploaded somewhere, please please please shoot me an email. Like pretty please, this fic was kind of very significant to me while I was in high school. I tried looking for it but it only directed me here, not to the page where I remember it being on. You can reach me at please and even if it isn't uploaded in any other place, thank you for writing the fic at the time you did
grayember13 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
WOW! This was so unexpected and amazing and juicy! not like that perverts. PLEASE update VERY SOON! I LOVE IT!
UchihaSora16 chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
This is a really good story i don't understand why no lemon on though cause I write lemons like that and I haven't gotten my account shout down. But keep on writing I can't wait for the lemon between Sasuke and Naruto. I think that girl was Naruto in his Sexy-no- Jutsu right. Well you are a great writer and I will read more when you get it out I promise need any other help feel free to ask.
ImaginaryLions chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
i love down with the sickness, it's an awesome song.

keep up with the story. i sorta hate sasuke right now.
ImaginaryLions chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
sakura is being a major butthole. naruto's a smart guy and he works hard. (in this story AND the manga).
Blah chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
it seems to me like Gaara's that one piece of puzzle that just refuses to fit.
Blah chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Aww...now *I* feel like crying...
5Angel chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Three things:

a. I'm a dithering mess

b. I'm old fashioned

c. and I'm trying not to offer a kidney for the next chap LOL

b. I don't know. Naruto turning to Gaara to that extent for comfort doesn't speak of love/romance - the kind he believed he held for Sasuke though I understand it in terms of the violation he received from Itachi. It was better that he not lose it to Itachi ne? Though that might've been a better contrast to Ino?

Yes totally agree - Gaara needed to hear it. Guessing the blond was Ino - was leaves me quirky on the fact that since her Sasuke hasn't been involved with another girl. Could it be his first love was his true love? Arrgghh that's me be all old doddy... can't wait for the next chaps to weigh those experiences.

Quite frankly it's a mess and I can't wait to see how you piece it all together - btw Naruto's drawing of himself, simplistic, cliche but dang it was perfect. :)
Ilindora chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
O.O!

my gawd my eyes almost popped out with reading this!

its really good! as in really really really genius good! and your right ITACHI is fricking hot *drools* if i didnt knew any better i'd say please marry me, but i guess that wont do XD
5Angel chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
And now he felt himself spinning around, because Naruto had a hold of both of his hands and was spinning him around in the rain. All Sasuke could see was Naruto's face, because when he tried to look anywhere else the world seemed to move very fast, too fast to keep up with.

I happen to find that metaphor for love the best of all, it leaves me nigh speechless
5Angel chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Ack! I was hoping I wouldn't have to comment every chap :)

Gaara is the perfect catalyst in this situation. Sasuke needs to suffer a bit methinks ;)

Zabuza and Haku - oh for awesome additions! Love it

Also big LAUGHS regarding Naruto's journal entries, he comes off younger and a lot more naieve. Likewise the replies he receives are carefree with a shot or two of depth.

Dang it! Really dang it! I'm liking this the more I read sniff!
5Angel chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Do you mean to tell me you write SasuNaru and don't actually read/watch manga/anime? WHOA! Mind you I'm drifting off it too with its preposterous sidestories and SasuNaru being swept under the rug lol...

Anyway Sasuke is one bleeping TEME in this! As for Sakura huh! In perfect characterisation for me :) EWW I can't believe he tried that on Naruto with her claws and ;alksjdfajsdflj still all over him - KJASDFJASJ :)
5Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Dang it! I realise this is incomplete and probably would stay so, thus I read at my peril :) but arrgghh I usually find your stories pull me in regardless...so I shall soldier on.

This is diff though. Not read a depressing Naruto so far but his adamancy, determination is all purely Naruto...of course having been directed here by a query...I'm already fretting knowing that Sasuke gets it on with the pink banshee arrggh whom I already loathe in this.

A songfic huh? Shucks there is a strange quality to your writing, it's brash. Like the clunk of heavy metal that conceals the sweetness of its tone...

ahh :)