Reviews for Azumanga Royale
TheBigBob chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is both the stupidest and greatest thing I have ever read. Bravo.
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
lol! Very entertaining!
Shanghai Alice chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Am I a bad person for laughing at hurricanes of blood?

This was... amazing.
IHeartEru chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
very nice - combined two of my favourite manga in ways I never thought they'd be combined.

Felt a bit sorry for Sakaki, especially because Chiyo wanted to kill her.

And I like the way Osaka won, I actually wasn't expecting that, though now that I see it, she is the most probable winner.
Jonshine chapter 1 . 5/25/2009

This is hilarious. I particularly liked the scene with Kaorin, which seemed very real, and the 'sore head' moment. This felt very Azumanga, somehow. Big congratulations.

Haxan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Bloody BLOODY brilliant demented fun! :D
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Grotesque. No other words for it.

Your sentences were very descriptive, very well done.
Zeke chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
MAN that was funny. So funny I had to link it here:

(Hopefully it'll still be there when you look.)

- Z
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 6/27/2007

And in character!

Okay. Okay. Sorry, coherent typing is hard when I'm recovering. This was great! I loved it. It really nailed it on all levels. Best X-over EVER!
chino The ferret chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Out of all your stories, this is the best azumanga daioh one so far. You have a real good knack for getting everyone in character. Funniest part was when Yukari kept blowing up every other student but Tomo, I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Uchiha-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It's funny when yukari tries to kill them all even before the game starts. Hahaa

Exchange spit! Ah Haa! THat's a good one! Chiyo a gunslinger! Cute! Yukari Rocks! Hahaa

Say... If you read this in Azu style, this is actually a very good piece of comedy. But in BR style... i'd say... pure gore... Osaka with Harisen! Osakan style ! Hahaa

Nice! -2 thumbs up!- Someone give me a rubberband!
Eson chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You would have made Edward Gorey proud with this work... Good for you! _
Kai chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
lmao! thats the most kickass story ever XD
Rofl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
The Omake is the best part, lol.
T.R. Fanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
My GOD! That was the best fic I've read in a long time! You get top honors on my list! Keep it up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »