Reviews for Azumanga Royale
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 1/4
It was kinda sad to have them kill each other, but it was morbidly funny on how you pulled it off. Awesome.

And seeing that Osaka was the one who won, again, I checked the first part again, the bus ride, and I was surprised to find that you actually clued us there! Very good foreshadowing, and we just disregarded ut the first time since Osaka's an airhead.

Nice work. Thanks for writing!
TheBigBob chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is both the stupidest and greatest thing I have ever read. Bravo.
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
lol! Very entertaining!
Shanghai Alice chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Am I a bad person for laughing at hurricanes of blood?

This was... amazing.
IHeartEru chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
very nice - combined two of my favourite manga in ways I never thought they'd be combined.

Felt a bit sorry for Sakaki, especially because Chiyo wanted to kill her.

And I like the way Osaka won, I actually wasn't expecting that, though now that I see it, she is the most probable winner.
Jonshine chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hey,

This is hilarious. I particularly liked the scene with Kaorin, which seemed very real, and the 'sore head' moment. This felt very Azumanga, somehow. Big congratulations.

Jon
Haxan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Bloody BLOODY brilliant demented fun! :D
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Grotesque. No other words for it.

Your sentences were very descriptive, very well done.
Zeke chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
MAN that was funny. So funny I had to link it here:

(Hopefully it'll still be there when you look.)

- Z
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was HILARIOUS!

And in character!

Hahahahahahahaha!

Okay. Okay. Sorry, coherent typing is hard when I'm recovering. This was great! I loved it. It really nailed it on all levels. Best X-over EVER!
chino The ferret chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Out of all your stories, this is the best azumanga daioh one so far. You have a real good knack for getting everyone in character. Funniest part was when Yukari kept blowing up every other student but Tomo, I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Uchiha-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
It's funny when yukari tries to kill them all even before the game starts. Hahaa

Exchange spit! Ah Haa! THat's a good one! Chiyo a gunslinger! Cute! Yukari Rocks! Hahaa

Say... If you read this in Azu style, this is actually a very good piece of comedy. But in BR style... i'd say... pure gore... Osaka with Harisen! Osakan style ! Hahaa

Nice! -2 thumbs up!- Someone give me a rubberband!
Eson chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You would have made Edward Gorey proud with this work... Good for you! _
Kai chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
lmao! thats the most kickass story ever XD
Rofl chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
The Omake is the best part, lol.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »