Reviews for The Green Eye of Jealousy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I agree completely! There's not as many advanced shipping hints as pokeshipping. Ash and may have a more brother and sister relationship. In one episode misty says and I quote! "You and I are gonna get married someday too". And I do not see any advanced shipping hints as big as that!
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
yeah i like Misty and Ash paring the best out of all the pokemon parings. But i have to play devil's advocate here. In the last epsoide when May say good bye she can not even look at Ash there is love in her eys. Not has strong as Misty but it is still there.

But i go on loved the story so cool. i know how it is to have yopu thoguths and feelings all mixed up like that. I think you dida great job

Draco
licoricejellybean chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*applause*

I hate advanceshipping with the fire of a thousand suns so i LOVED the your authors note. Great story, this shows how hard things must have been for Misty.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I feel the same way about Advanceshipping. May can go with Drew... Brendan, even Harley for all I care! She will not. I repeat, not, ever have Ash. Misty's reserved him.
ribbonsandlace chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
wow! this is such a good piece of writing!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
All I can say is that you are completely right - there is no proof! Glad I've found someone who finally thinks in the same way I do. I so enjoyed the story, excellent!
Jake chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Finally, a great non-oneshot! Congratulations! I agree that advanceshipping cannot exist in any way, shape, or form. You should write either another version from Ash's point of view or write a sequel where she eets them and sparks fly (good and bad)!

Very deep. Almost too deep. Help! I'm sinking! A *gurgle*

P.S. Ash has never eaten ANYTHING with mayonaise EVER!
can't think chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aw, that was sad. :( but really good! :)
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, that was good. Really good. I've seen a lot of fics where they have Misty hating May and Ash for having a 'true love' going on between them (most of these being advanceshippers anyway) but I've never seen anything like this before. Very cool.
shoujoai-fangirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
It was like I was reading a diary entry from Misty herself _ You did an excellent job getting into character and describing things from her point of view. Great work as always, Chibi
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
*rips misty mask off may*

me: ah ha!

May:ep

me:ha i knew you felt that way about ash haahahha

may:*blush*
Abslkitty chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Damn, chibi... that was... great!

Yeah, you read right. this was my 1st time reading this.. *watches as chibi takes out her mallet*

But, before you kill me, id just like to say that i LOVED it!

there... happy? LOL!
WildTotodile chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I figuired that Misty didn't like May (WT hisses as scary music plays). You should read my two-part story "P2K II: Lawrence's Revenge" if you like AAML. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Konnichiwa, once again! :p Gettin' tired of me?

I loved this fanfic! I, too, wonder what Misty might think about Ash and May's relationship. This fic has an interesting POV... Misty? Jealous? About nothing? That's so cute! _

I liked the way you described Misty in the very last paragraph of the fanfiction. Although she may consider those to be her low points, I consider them to be her charms! And I love her for them! *smiles big*

Another wonderful story, Chibi!

WB
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow, Misty despises May? I shouldn't be suprisedI mean that that thing (my name for May) STOLE ASH FROM HER. I mean if Ash had beaten Harrison, she probably would have told him that she loved him!