Reviews for Half & Half
Leigh chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
havent read yet but i watched tru calling so this must be good. hehehe
Kat Hawkins chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
don't quit!
melmaris chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
i really like it but you have to finish it come on . if you do or did finish it emaill me back pleas i will really like to read it
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
I really like this story!

MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
luckydarkpage chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
okay i got lost. pls tell it gets clearer as the story goes on.
LittleDrusilla chapter 6 . 12/1/2004
Hey this is really awesome! I just have a quick question, Can Tru still rewind her days? Because it would be cool if she could go back and make sure that Lily didn't die and Harry and Lindsey wren't attacked. Just saying. LOL Anyway keep it up, I love this story!
Phoenix Skylar chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
i love it. it's brillian. so friggin' cool and exciting. keep up the good work
Emma718 chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
Awesome...i know this is different, but what about making it a Harrison/Buffy romance too..lol. That would make it awesome
Buffyrules chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Good Great story. Im really hoping this will turn out well. I never seen "Tru Calling" but i hear it is a good show.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
Wow... love the plotline of this fic! It's getting really interesting. I love all of your descriptions of everything too, it adds a greater depth and insight to the story.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Good chapter! Very well-written and informative! I'm LOVING your story!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
Another great chapter! That's cool that Tru got a puppy! Yay! I also like how you're having Tru having weird dreams and making all of the Buffy connections. Very well done. Tru and Faith face off... This is gonna be interesting!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Interesting start! I'm really curious to see where this story is going and I really like the whole setup! Can't wait to read more! Great job so far!
elfin2 chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
It's a nice story, but a little more coherence would be a help. Good writing for raising tension.
Krissy Baker chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
this story is amazing! I love it and hop you will continue writing it! You have real talent. I like how Faith seems softer in this. Great Job!