Reviews for The Cabbage Capers
ice326 chapter 4 . 4/10
I’ve reread this verse far more than I can count! I love DG and their offsprings you’ve created! And a big plus that this is a Harmony pairing too ;)
I know you’re still making fics for other fandom. I hope there’s a way you can publish another DG fic? Thanks for being awesome.
twlightbella chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Funny at the end
eau de toilette chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Even though I'm not very much into d/g marriage fanfics , I found this very lovely and sweet to read. It is really hard to find great works like this and well, I think I fell in love with Liam and Gareth. Now I have to continue reading all the tangled web stories.

Wonderful work!
chronos-girl chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
that was cruel, funny and usefull all at the same time. if i remember when i have a little boy, i'll be sure to use this...with your permission of course. this is great. of course i'm still confused as to how you finished 15 years without completing the first three. but they're all still good anyway.
GoldenFawkes chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
OMG, you have NO idea how much Liam and Gareth are like two of my nieces. The older one is just like Liam - a troublemaker - and the younger one is the quieter but seriously stubborn one. It's cracking me up.
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
O, boy. He packed her a suitcase. What a cutie. :D
jennifer chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
this is great but i was reading another one of ur stories about draco and ginny's christmas party and you said ron and hermione were married but here u said harry and hermione were married. did i miss sumthin?

e-mail me
GoldenFawkes chapter 9 . 4/27/2006
OH man. I love this little universe you've created! These Malfoys have got the sweetest, cutest, most adorable family EVER! And I love the fact that you haven't made it a perfect little universe - I like the realistic touch.

Great job!
GoldenFawkes chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
To have the responsibility of owning Liam and Gareth... NICE! They're the cutest!
GoldenFawkes chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Hee hee... "Just don't ever kiss me again." Dear, dear, Lucy Ann; are you SURE?
GoldenFawkes chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
Draco makes such a good Daddy! It's way sweet.
Delirious chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
That was the cutest thing I've ever read in my life. The fluff factor is in the stratusphere my friend. This was great. Made my night. It's not too light, not too heavy, it's perfect. I hope more chapters follow it.
ilyena damodred chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
haha, that was hilarious. you truly are are one of the absolutely best when it comes to draco/ginny fanfiction
AchillesMonkey chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
"Yes, that damn frog was the last place I looked." I certainly hope it was in the last place he looked.
louey31 chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
These are all too cute. I laugh so hard my sides hurt. Brilliant job with these.