Reviews for Home
silver replies chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Awesome. I luv Three Days Grace.
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hey it wasn't THAT fluffy all Ryou got was a hug! XD

That's what I love the most about it, he didn't want to be loved and all that stuff he just wanted a hug. Nice. Ryou tends to be so greedy in other fics...XD
Alex of the Shadows chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Ra, I haven't cried like that in a long time! It's odd, since not even character deaths or suicide fics have gotten to me like that... Thank you! That was absolutely beautiful, and I loved the song!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I WORSHIP THE FLUFF! *o* Lovely, lovely story! Lovely smexy Kura-kun!

EternusLimbo chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
For some reason, this one-shot got to me. It even made my eyes water to tell you the truth. Maybe because my life is kind of like that. But I don't have a yami or anyone so *shrugs* I don't get a fluffy ending. Ah well, You did a GREAT job at this.
misori chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
GAH O.O You wrote angst! Eh, but it was good angst.

Not OVERLY angsty... /shudders/ like thos other horrid fics I've read... I like this angst! _ Love your songfics!

XD And... I forgot what I was gonna say...

Damn my memory. Oh! I just remembered! Thank goodness.. .

Anyways, my teacher tells me that the 'f' word is considered rated R O_O... and I've seen so many fics where they use that word and it's Rated PG-13...

It's confusing... T.T Oh wells! It doesn't matter! ' Just thought I'd bring it up! WELL TA FOR NOW! Loves you! /huggles/ _
Burnt Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh... my... god... YOU ROCK! I LOVE THIS STORY! I cried. Cried so hard... O.O actually a lot of people write about Ryou being abandoned. So do I but I never submit the work Kee it up!

I'm a crappy story teller!
Twilts chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
omg that was SO kawaii! I LOVED IT! that was really cute. i'm gonna hafta listen to that song now. that was really cute. glad i read it. u rock, gyal!
Ruby-Moon507 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Who! gd gd biggo fan of urs here my Yami says hi and good job!
Rach-Chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
(Sniffles) That was sad...(Blows nose) I liked it, but now I must write an agnst story of my own, ta ta!
Me-O-Tojite chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aww, how kawaii! I loved this. You did a really good job on it. It's so cute. Happy fluff and stuff. Well, I really liked it, but now I must depart. Good luck. And cheerio. _
Tjay Motou chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
since I don't have a account you should post my version up... lol!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
That was pretty good. Ack i could have listened to my CD of Three Days Grace while i read this... But I gave it away -_- for free too *shrug* oh well that's what you get when you have a soft spot for people ne? I'll work on my chap today, i left my game at my friends so i wont be distracted too. Well bye for now and have a good day n_n.
Kyoko-san to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Ayumi: Aw! CUTE! fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff -

Life: *hits Ayumi*

Ayumi: *unconscious* XP

Ayumi: YEAH! GREAT! fluff fluff fluff fluff

Life: *drags her away*

Ayumi: Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff- *Life throws her off a cliff*