Reviews for Do I even care
Anthony1l chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique.
willotaku9000 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
*gets the shovel and the tombstone for cheerful-angel57* You're right, I am *_* But aside from the ending, the story was good. I did enjoy the story, just not the sad ending.
nobody important chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
WHY WHY WHY !

DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO KILL BB AND NOW RAVEN GOIN TO BE ALL EMO AND BB IS GOING TO HATE HIMSELF IN THE NEXT LIFE !

SO YOU HAPPY NOW ?

P.S. BUT ALL ANA ALL NOT BAD
GreenRock chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
That's some deep ending there. Tear-jerking and philisophical at the same time. Probably the best chapter of the story.
GreenRock chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
That's a grim ending. Over the last 14 chapters, what you've shown that you're good at; is that you are good at leaving the story in places which will pratically keep the reader firmly hooked onto this story. Cliffhangers are your best friend . . .
GreenRock chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Not a lot to comment on . . . except the way you delve into Cy's feelings about Rae and the inner conflict he feels was an interesting 'path' to take. Very interesting.
GreenRock chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
It's nice to end this chapter in a heart-warming moment. Knowing what occurs later (from what was written in the introduction), it's a way to sprak further interest in the reader to know how this all eventually ends.
GreenRock chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
It's nice to see BB and Cy have a bit of heart2heart. We don't see that much in the show - if not at all - and you wrote that scene quite well.
GreenRock chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Again, add to the emotion a lot more. You make reference to the trepidations felt by Rae, but I dont think you add a lot of emotion.
GreenRock chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Well, now that Terra's out of the way, all BB needs to do is patch things up with Rae . . . talk about Mission Impossible/
GreenRock chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Well, if BB didn't think of telling Rae the full truth, I can't blame Rae for her reaction . . . even if she did misconstrude the situation.
GreenRock chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Ooooh tension. Again, BB caught in a situation that has been misconstrude by Rae. Adding a hint of conflict that seems like it is going to conclude in a confrontation between Rae and Terra is a promising prospect.
GreenRock chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Incredibly OOC from Slade I thought, and why Terra would still be on the TT e-mail account baffles me. But, if it adds to plot, then who am I to criticize?
GreenRock chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
I think here, you add more elements to the story by introducing a 'force' (if you wanna call it that), that seems to be intent on ending a potentially great relationship between BB and Rae. This is not only unexpected, but is also a sure fire way of keeping the readers interest peeked.
GreenRock chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Instead of killing you for the use of a cliffhanger, I compliment you for it instead. The purpose of a cliffhanger - as anyone knows - is to keep the reader hooked onto the story and to nigh-on ensure that the person reading the story sticks with it.

And using here - especially after what has just happened - is a good idea.