Reviews for Nemian's Revenge
x-Tangled-Up-In-You-x chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
This is a good fic! I like it! :) Please update soon!
Inferno chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
I was just reading through this site and i found your story...it's been a year or so since i read the Claidi Journals...but this is a great start so far i just wish that you would continue with it!
oOforeverobsessedOo chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
*Bit**-slaps Nemian* I've never liked him. At least, never after Claidi met Argul, that is. I think that when Argul rescues (if he does at all) he should catch a glipse of a scar where Nemian stabbed her and ask, "Where did THAT come from?" But, it's your story, and I applaud you for a job well done!
Notellin chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
That was a GREAT chapter! I loved it! Except for Nemian... But I never really liked him after Argul came into the series._
a chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
please keep writing i want to know what happens to claidi.
LoVe.Is.4.LiFe chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Awsome! update soon!
lunasun72 chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
you have got to update soon. this is realy good, please please please please please... *1 hour later* please please please...*1 month later* please please please..., ok you get my piont right. this is really good, but im sure you wouldnt make your readers wait a month until you updated, right? anyway, you really really gotta update, i really like the story and it really grabs your attention. please update *gives cutest look ever known*
Pussin Boots chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
O! I like it. Upload soon! And longer chappies please!
E.V.P chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I looked over the list of stories and came to this one once more PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER its been forever write more!

E.V.P :p
Yrouna chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
umm...i juz read wolf tower and nothing else you see... wolf star and the others arent available in our library (THIS IS IRRELEVANT. what am i talking about?) okay.. so i was just wondering.. didnt nemian kiss claidi sometime before they met argul?
jjp91 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
great story! Write more ( i noticed the last time you wrote was on the 4th!
claidisimaginaryfriend chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
It's really good keep writing! it's great so far. The fourth book is out it's called Wolf Wing, well at least Argul and Claidi do get marreid for real.
Money Fairy311 chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
I see that you wrote this a few months back so did you give up on it or not? I really hope not. I like it and would like to know what happens next.

*V. Kasz*
ILuvthe ClaidiSeries chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I heard ther is a forth book on the Claidi Journals. It is called Wolf Wing.
Dafted chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Awesome! -Slaps Nemian- I never liked him. Not even when he was 'magnificently' shot out of the sky. He just oozes evil and nastiness.

Yeas, there is a 4th book, Wolf Wing, (But you know that already) and it's AWESOME. My favorite out of all of them. That one is the last one, though, which really stinks. The ending is happier in that one, anyway.

Write more soon, I luff your style!