Reviews for Ray of Hope Orphanage
Faoiltierna chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
Aw, so cute!

Yay for posting!
Faoiltierna chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Still so cute (had to go back and re-read them all!), I am very happy you are back to writing this story (and on a FF8 kick! Yay!)

Just another fabulous chapter. Makes you wonder about Seifer calling Zell Chicken later in life...when Seifer now seems to be rather afraid of chickens... :laughs:
Faoiltierna chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
You wrote: "If I'm going to stop, I'll let you know, so don't worry. I will have an (ON HOLD) like I do on my Yu-Gi-Oh fics, or I will say "Last chapter, everyone!"... and then run off to write the "growing up" and "post-game" fics... lemony... yes... On with the chibis!"

Well, you didn't put ON HOLD, or Last Chapter, so you must write more! It's too cute and I want to know more about those odd little Zell tidbits: Who his parents are and why he knows a Moomba who knows Laguna and how he gets along so well with Toramas!

Please write more?
Maisy chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
Awh, this story is so cute! There aren't that many stories focusing on the early Orphanage life of the gang. I really like your characterisations!

I hope you continue this ficcy soon!

- Maisy x
Sion0083 chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
I finally found this! This story is so awesome! You're great!

Adding to my faves...!
sivasixthreeoh chapter 11 . 1/14/2007
*deth!*

And a sweet deth it is, too! You must know by now how much I adore this story. Chibi Zell/Seifer (not implying slash there srsly) is heart. It's fond memories galore: olly-olly, playing with kittens, aspirations of cowboy-hood... _

Really, though, there's just something so warm and bright about this, you evoke the innocence of childhood incredibly well, and make it squeal-inducingly cute in the process. I loves it (x10).

NEVAR STOP!1
Esse chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
Absolutely adorable story. Chibi speak is *so* hard to keep straight; it's amazing how well you've done. Zell's and Seifer's interaction reminds me a lot of the doujinshi If by... Roni Edogawa, if I'm remembering right. And that's a big *big* compliment, 'cause If was just about the cutest chibi story I'd ever come across. :รพ Well, what wasn't totally adult, that is.

Edea's characterization is well realized; she's far more believable than in a lot of fics I've read. They're all believable โ€” to the point that I half way believe Quistis popped out bossy; spanked on the bottom one second, tattling on the doctor the next.

Nice happy birthday Zell! chapter. _o Though I have a slightly different take on the ages โ€” I'm not finding it a problem while reading, and that's just not usual. It's 'cause I'm enjoying the story too much, I'm sure.

Zot zot, am adding to my favorite stories list, where it can sit all alone โ€” until possible sequelage? I'll sit here quietly and hope _
Dark Naruto chapter 10 . 12/20/2005
Aww...its so cute...i love it... :)
sivasixthreeoh chapter 10 . 12/7/2005
Excellent, you continued! I nearly did a double-take when I first saw that title on the first page, totally wasn't expecting it.

Well, this was one of my most anticipated updates, and it didn't disappoint. It's so bright and nice, it's such a welcome change from the angsty, dark novelisations I usually get sucked into during my reading time on here. lol.

omg, you implemented more Seifer/Zell interaction. Nice stuff (although a part of me misses being able to feel sorry for Zell when Seifer picked on him :p). But yeah, your depiction of childhood Zell is the awesomest.

Loving your work; eagerly anticipating the next installment. ;)
sivasixthreeoh chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
I love this fanfiction. It's so.. adorable. Just the way they say words and even the descriptive writing is all so sweet. This is one of the fanfics that always makes me smile when I read it, no matter how down I am.

Love it. Please update soon. :)

(p.s.: please do some more Zell-Seifer interaction - it's the cutest)
bc chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
This is really neat! Can't wait for the next chapter.
yay chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
melikeymelikeymelikey. MAKE MORE!
midgetgem chapter 9 . 2/28/2005
aw rnt kids sweet eh? great chap,plz update soon
KittyMeowMaxwell chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
Because it's SO about time I actually did an actual review instead of randomly going "OMGosh! They're so adorable!" in our AIM chats. That, and, it's taken me, what, a fortnight, since you tole me you'd updated to remember? *smacks self* Duh, Kitty.

Anyways, you know I love this! It's so cute. I was like "Why the hell does Squall want to sit on a rock and WASH?" then he said "wash the others" and I realised it was "watch". *giggles* And Zell comforting Irv about being the baby was just too precious.

Irvine: Save me...

Hey, you know what's coming. Think of that.

Irvine: *smirks*

Yeah, I thought so. Anyways! Keep up the good work, girl! Don't let Lightning destract you. *winks*

Kitts.
Hrtofdrkns chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
I almost died of cuteness! I love them all! Yay for chibis!