Reviews for Paradox
Emily Jennings chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is a really promising fic. I think you should continue, you can go so many places with it. Good job! x

p.s. you don't need to indent paragraphs when you're typing, you just need a space, it'll make it more easy to read.
Scooby176 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
i'm not sure becoz i'm dumb but is Michael in luv wit Liz if yes then continue, if not its still a really good story and i like the way you've told it, its almost poetic, philisophical even. on that note, it just rocks!
balooie chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I really enjoyed this, it was very Michael like, and ya, it was good, i liked it as a one part though, keep up the good work!
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
That was awesome. You definitely have a gift with the way you use language. I really hope there's more, although this could definitely be a stand-alone, if that's what you want. I would just love to hear more of how he feels, what he's been realizing, and how she eventually sees him for who he is. Although, that might mess things up too. Because she's happy right now, and he's happy because she's happy. It could be wrong to make her see him for what he is because that would mean that they and others around them would have to go through sorrow. And this is an upbeat fic. So, either way it's up to you. Maybe you can create a different fic using the same ideas? Because I really would love to read more.
megan chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I read it and was caught in the emotion of it, if you ever write a full story or if you have in the past, then please email me so i can read it!
smile1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Hey!

I think you could turn this into a story and use this chapter as a prologue. Your writing is very good so I'm sure you could turn it into an amazing story. I don't know how often I will be able to check back at this site, but I will try my best.

Bye, smile :-)
diamondkitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
AW! She can glow for him too! Really, I've read all about it :-)! Great story...I'd love it if you decided to make it a prologue to something...with lots of Polar goodness!
hughie chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like it and hope you can continue :-)