Reviews for Dreaming Hearts
Ramuthra chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This story is really good. I don't think the characters are OOC, of course with the different style of writing than the autor of rhapsody (wich is a good think actually. I hate her much too long description of somthing clishe like a sunrising) they "feel" different, but as i like that.

And I am curios how this story will develope _

PS: Sorry for the bad english
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Hi, I already really like it. The couple is very interesting, one gets tired of reading AsheRaphsody or AchmedRaphsody after a while So I really hope you'll update soon

Ciao until then
Insane Dragoness chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
hehehe, great! plz update this. it's very interesting!
Sear chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Oh! You've picked up the story again, more!

/C. Fale
InsanityChaosDragon chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
It's supposed to be a romance story! Where is the romance? Where is the Yaoi? GEYARGH! The characterizations were fine (except Achmed doesn't hug Rhapsody, he nods to her). I love Ashe as well, just like I love Achmed (I have a thing for obnoxious miscreants. .~). Maybe Anborn can come and visit. That'd be funny, and enough to spark emotions into Ashe, Ay?
Vcorrigan chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
I think it stayed within character pretty well. What I did spot was Achmed saying, "...whyt he hell you're up here." Hell just isn't in their world, instead it's the Vault the F'dor were locked in, and if I recall correctly, there's mention to an Underworld. Other than that, it's quite a story, although I'm not up for the Achmed/Ashe pairing.
smile chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
i like so far, can't waity till the next chapter
Sear chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Please write more... it was good! Please?

/C. Fale, She-who-actually-came-to-this-part-of-ff-net-*looking*-for-Achmed/Ashe
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Oh, a *very* interesting pairing you're setting up. Strangely, no one else has tried it, and now it seems like one of the most obvious! But this was a great first chapter, so I think you should be able to pull off the pairing.

~ Verona