Reviews for Glow
Ash chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Great story!

I really hope that you will continue it sometime soon!
TakerTakeMe chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Cute...
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I loved this first chapter! I better keep reading...
wwechic1619 chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
The story is really good and I hope u continue to write it! and i hope steph finds someone remotly good, like in the company and chris gets really jealous and then chris and steph can go out! lol
XtremeChik07 chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
I love this story. It's so good. It's hard to find interesting stories on this site anymore,but this one is really good.
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I'm glad this story is back. Poor Stephanie, she's 0 for 2 in this dating thing. Maybe looking inside the company like she kind of alluded to in the shower would be a wise choice. I'm sure that there's someone right under her nose. ;) At least she should know that Chris has the best intentions for her. Can't wait for more. :)
tigger chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
sorry 2 hear about ur loss hope u r alrite and ur story is amazing and really funny but i wud love it if jericho and stephanie hook up in da end
Nina DirrrtyBrown chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I didn't feel like signing in lol. But I really like this story! It's so cute and adorably funny! I can't wait to read more. I bet Chris is going to end up with Stephanie in the end! lol. So cute!
lisa chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
hey there, this story is pretty cool... hope u get motivated to update again, soon!
Nina chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Wow, that does sound like the date from hell. Poor Stephanie, I was kind of hoping that after seeing the guy, and hearing what he said about Stephanie, that Chris and Jay would not let her go out with him. But I guess Stephanie just needs to see what's out there, and hopefully someone, namely Chris, realizes that he's the one that wants her.
StephanieIrvine chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
I really enjoyed this chapter. I was really worth the wait. You're apretty good writer. Poor Stephanie having the worst date possible!

Can't wait for the next update.

Jodi
Luthien Tasartir chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Write more soon!
lucyzigg chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Very cute chapter. I love the tussling and the banter that goes on between Chris and Steph. I am eager to see how Steph's blind dates go; with Chris at the helm, you never know :D

Liz
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
so cute;)
jerichosbabe chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Wonderful second chapter, can't wait for the next one! Keep up the awesome work!

Peace,