Reviews for Fear Of The Unknown
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow.
This story is just so many kinds of awesome, I'm not sure I can do it justice in my review.
The harrowing experience of chemotherapy. Well written, realistic, touching.
The family interactions - so well thought out.
The sense of culture - wow, just wow! I don't know Japan that well, just what I've read over the years so I'm not really equipped to judge its realism. What I can judge is how it speaks to me - there is a sense of time, of culture, of embeddedness. It feels like a very real Japan. Everyone feels like a real person. The way the characters grow, each having to face what it means to be an adult - Michiru, Constance (what an inappropriate name!) and Kunihiko all have their own challenges. You show very well what it means to be a family and what it takes to make this work.
Thank you. This story brought tears to my eyes and made me sniffle. It touched my heart.
Mystra32 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hey, I know this is an old story, but I really want to complement it. It is very well written and I'm glad I didn't run across it when you first wrote it. My grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer around then and it does really changes the way people interact with each other, even when the relationship is not strained. I thought you captured that and the feeling of helplessness pretty well. It also made me remember the good memories that came of our family taking care of him when he went through chemo, and also some of the not so good in a different light. Thanks for writing it.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved this :) So...heart wrenchingly beautiful :)
CatNap chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
o.o i just did something i never thought i'd do...and although sailor moon originally has yuri in it i never thought i'd actually read it..yaoi yes...yuri no...but hey...i just read it...and it rocked ;;
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wow this actually made me cry...a lot which is semi hard to do, which means you did a great job...why I really like it? Realistic! I love creativity, and things be very different BUT realistic at the same time. unbelievable job!

okay it's 3 am and I've read to many of your stories tonight which I will pay for tomorrow when I go to work for 13 but you had me hooked so feel good about that.
Sailor U chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow. This story was awsome. It actually made me cry. I can really relate to this though because my mom has cancer as well. You did a great job on the story :)!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Dear Bill K,

That is so swet! Wow... I've got a really warm, fuzzy feeling inside...

Stay safe

Stay healthy,

Sincerely,

Starr Bryte
fallen angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
i envy your skill i love this story as i loved your others like nature lover and such... keep writing you have an amazing talent
Supremia chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
This is absolutely beautiful, and almost painfully real. Having gone through something very similiar to this myself, I can relate. It made me cry, and fanfics don't often make that happen.

This was wonderful.
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Wow,this is really great. I didn't know what to expect. However, this is one of the better Michi Fan Fics I've read around here.
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Well done, well balanced, and beautifully done. This totally held my interest from beginning to end, and the realism was...refreshing, for a change. I also liked the way you were able to bring in how this was affecting Neptune in the performance of her senchi duties.
Joel chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
You are just getting better and better! This is so good, I almost can't beleve it. Michiru's mom and dad was perfect part of the story. keep up the good work Bill-sama! _

(Please exuse me for any mistakes in language. I am from Sweden and are not good at englsh at all...)
dreamchaser016 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
wow. the best story i've read in a long, long time. constance was such a well-developed character, it felt as if she had always been a part of the SM world ensemble. the interaction between michi-chan and haruka was a welcome relief from the harsh tones of the story, and watching the relationship between michi and her mother evolve was amazing. wonderful, wonderful work.
Roby Murphy chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I see why this story took two weeks. Michiru came into this world a blond hard to believe that.
Roby Murphy chapter 1 . 7/4/2004