Reviews for Fear Of The Unknown
ISteppedOnMyOwnToe chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
aw that was touching...i like!
SpaceWyvern chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Dear Lord, I love this story! The relationship Michiru has with her mom reminds me of my mom and I (accept I'm a bit more fun than Michiru and Mom's a bit more mature than Michiru's mom). You did a wonderful job on this story, I really like it. In fact, I'm adding it to my favorites. I wish I could write this well, but I can't write anything without having one of the characters -doing- something, like fighting or arguing with someone or being a complete jack. ;P You've given me some inspiration, and I hope to get better.

~Wyvern
siopao1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
*stands up and claps* wow that was great. I'll keep a look out for your works. _~... wow...
kiwi chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I really enjoyed that. I think you have an interesting grasp of Michiru's character. Her mother's character seems to be the polar opposite of Michiru. It certainly gives us some insight on why Michiru tries to be in control of everything. It's like she's trying very hard not to be ditzy and irresponsible, like her mother was. And it certainly was refreshing to have her mother be so accepting of Haruka and Michiru's relationship. Thanks for sharing.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Oh, I loved this story! Usually Michiru's mother is some cold jerk who hates her for being a lesbian, but you did something new. And having her as an American was a good choice. I loved it so much! Bravo.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2