Reviews for I am Borg, Part 1
Iceleaf13 chapter 5 . 3/23
I expect the reason Seven never had a starfleet uniform is because she is not in starfleet.
The captain specifically said in one of the episodes that Seven has no rank.
Iceleaf13 chapter 4 . 3/23
Why are you trying to change Seven of Nine? Rarely have I found a character that so perfectly suits my tastes.
I like her just the way she is. Pride and all.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 3/17
great story
alichi chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Beautiful.
Dani chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I know it's being quite a few years since you written this but I just wanted to tell you:

Wow, this story is amazingly written. I love the plot and your use of technical, training, spiritual, social... terms and development of them is fascinating, touching and/or thrilling. Your prose is beautiful and I love the way you handle the characters. You're the kind of writer I would very much like by a book from.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know I'll be re-reading this once I read the other parts.

Greetings from Costa Rica.
Dani chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
My, my, my... You made me want to cry, and I can tell you that's not a small thing for me... Great prose again, you have me hooked!
Dani chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow, very promising, so far so good. I like the plot and your prose D
Rickmer chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
I don't think I've reviewed this story yet. Shame on me, this is my second read-through.

Excellent idea, excellent storytelling. Faved.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I've always liked this fic, and I'm glad to have had the time to read it again. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Wolfman chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Is it just me, or is Seven floating in what could be considered a bacta or kolto tank from Star Wars?
Wispr chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
What an intense emotional story, really enjoyed how you did Seven recovery and learning.

Good work!

Wispr chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Awesome job with the scientific explanations... really sounded like a Voyager EP!

Wispr chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Love how you are having Seven taught how to interact with people. Plus the insights into Seven mentality are fascinating!