Reviews for Willow's Driving Test
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I have yet to take my driver's test, but this was stil hilarious! Haha I certainly hope no actual testers behave that way... Haha Anyway, great job! :)
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This was a cute story as well
Synch14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Neat story failing a driving test 23 times wow why fail 23 times driving instructors didn't like you?
Reece1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Aw, this story was really good! Im glad that Carol-Ann bitch got fired in the end. I felt genuinely sorry for Willow throughout the story, and i was hoping she would use some sort of spell on Carol-Ann. But oh well, at least she got fired _ i really liked this story, it was a good read. The description was good, and the plot was really clever and i really enjoyed reading it. I wish you good luck in all of your writing _
ihavetheT-2virus chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is sweet it really funny

keep up the good work steph

oh and are you enjoying your break?
notanotherfanficauthor chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Do I detect that you've been having some slight trouble with driving instructors?

I really laughed when I read the part about the girl called Stephanie who'd failed 27 times. You poor thing, is Carol Ann based on someone real life?

She was a complete horror, like a cross between satan and peanutbuttersunshine. .

I've never undertaken car driving, but I remember when I was doing my CBT for my motorbike my instructor was one of those hardcore 'old skool' biker guys who didn't think that women should ride motorbikes. apter1
Oppy chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Ironically, I just failed my test about two weeks ago thanks to a technicality. Really, it was. A technicality. Puh. Turning in the wrong lane...

Anyway, this made me laugh about the system in general. This fic was very funny, you know, in general.

Keep up the good work!
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This was very funny. I can see how Stephanie would feel after flunking her test 23 times! Carole Anne should have to give Illyria a driving test for her punishment!