Reviews for The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters
Ambersky chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Hi there!I like your story a lot! Keep up the good work. Just to clarify, is Cassy around Jack's age or is she like a child? I couldnt figure it out, and that probably sounds really stupid, but I dont care. Anyways, great story, update soon!
Sue-AnneSparrow chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
What can i say? I'm totally hooked by this story. It's verg good. I wanna know more about the girl, and is ganna make it right? Please update SOON!

Luvz Sue-AnneSparrow.
otherhawk chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Oh, that was really sweet with Jack and Gibbs at the end. Very nice.

I love the thought of Ana being jealous. But Jack and Ana are going to end up together right? Not jack and Cassy?
Heather Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Love it so far, love. Pity you don't get to update very often anymore. I know a lot of people over at Crossing Blades are eagerly awaiting updates on various fics.
CrAzy Pigwidgeon chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
It was really nice... (still is by the way ) I hope sometime it will become clear (it's not a good reader's omen when the writer is not sure about it neither...) but well I will live with it! I hope you will update soon! (and so sorry about the delay to review, I haven't got enought time to read it until now... bloody homework)

good luck with your studies for near future! (so you will be in a better situation to update ... only joking)

dreamofdesire chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Wonderful chapter. Please update soon.
Loraine chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Glad your holiday was a great one, mate! This story keeps getting curioser and curioser...Maybe the girl's some sort of soothsayer? It's interesting that Ana is wary of Jack being under a spell and he is worried about the same thing with her! I'm trying to get a picture of Cass (like the name, by the way). How old is she? At first I thought she was fairly young, but if Ana's jealous of her, she's probably older than I thought she was. Anyway, great chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next. :)
dreamofdesire chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Jack/Ana parings are the best. She has a name now. That's good. Who would be firing on the Pearl? Update soon.
JackFan2 chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
O.. Great story mate! That Cassie seems to have some kind of spell cast over Jack..or is it that she's just an innocent caught up in a situation not of her making?

Poor Jack. So clueless over Ana's jealousy. That's a man for you, they never seem to realize it until they lose the one they really loved.

Dreadfully bad place to end this chapter! Cannon fire? EEP!

Well, welcome back and I'm so glad to hear that you had a great vacation, mate. It was good enough to make you wish to go back, and that's fantastic.

Ta!
Lavender Wonder chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Another excellent chapter! :D You definately do love you jealous Ana/Daft Jack situations...lol. And Jack's getting suspicious of Ana...I spot trouble on the horizon.

Aw, it's so sweet how Jack being nice to little Cassy...we get to see his soft spot. Let's just hope he doesn't get bitten in the ass for this. O_o

And now someone's attacking...please write more? I wanna see some action. ;P
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Now this is really confusing all these things... Really wonder what would happen next... lol

I have nothing else to add, so I will wait patiently and be a good reviewer until you update...

Loraine chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Ooh, spooky! Sounds like an interesting tale you've begun here. Is she a witch or is she not? I'm putting my bet on mentally ill since she seems pretty harmless so far, if a little strange. But future chapters will tell me if I'm wrong. Anyhow, hope you have a good holiday (Greece! Wow!) and looking forward to your next chapter!
CrAzY Pigwidgeon chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Well, if you need luck, I'm going to give you as much as a humble review can carry! Luck all around! Here and here *throw luck all around*. Okay. Now it's time for the inspiration... No?

I really wonder what would be next, so update soon please *puppy eyes*

dreamofdesire chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
I don't think she's possessed or crazy anymore. Maybe she really is a witch(even though I don't really believe in that stuff.I mean it's not like it's real). I think at leatin the end there should be a thing(even if it's a little thing)between Jack and Ana. Of course I wouldn't mind them having a thing through out the whole story. Update soon.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Hey, darlin', it's Clio! Very interesting fic... I can't wait to learn more about the strange, mad girl. Hurry with the next chapter!