Reviews for Finding Life
Xboy chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
dude yea I am oline so what your idea. and Lu xun is Ces son in law and lemon is writhing that decribes them being busy.
Xboy chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Dude I do like the other story and hey this story is pretty intresting so far. I gonna read on. Later.
JunKing chapter 8 . 9/3/2004
Aw... The big kissing scene. I love how you ended it, but what ever happened with Jun and the feather? And Ling's text? Write more stories like this please! It was really good, all three of them!
JunKing chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
Hm...didn't you say that Michelle's body was burned? Oh well, regardless, this chapter and the last one really kept me reading. I even printed it all out with a cool cover page and all!
JunKing chapter 5 . 9/3/2004
Yes! Jun's back! Good job!:)
JunKing chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
This is also a pretty good chapter! I wonder who will win?
JunKing chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
I can't believe some hobo stole Julia's phone. Can't wait to see what happens!
JunKing chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
How did Julia get free? But this was a cool chapter anyways. I'm getting closer to finding out about Jun:)
JunKing chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
I'm really anxious now. I want to know what happens. You are getting better with the paragraphs too! Keep up the good work!:)
deeceegee chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Hey wuz up! It sounds so cool so far! Love it and keep it going, yeah? Sounds scary too. I love scary stories and hey! I got the third chapter up. So come by later and read. Your friend Black Ryu