Reviews for I am Borg, Part 2
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 3/29
Nice. Just a great read. Watching heir relationship and feelings grow was so perfect. I love this series LOL.
Dracowoman chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
great job.

5/5
Iceleaf13 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
In season 6 episode 16 Seven of Nine said that she was in a materation chamber for five years. The materation chamber accelerates growth.
Also in one of the episodes Seven said she had an eidedic(?) memory.
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
You dislike Tom, do you not? Understandable. He is an uninteresting character.
Your story is well done. However I cannot think of the characters as themselves for they do not act the same. It is easier to think of them as other characters of your own design. I just happen to know there past.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Seven of Nine could and did feel emotions. She simply did not often show them.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Great story
Wolfman-053 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Seven needs to be careful with her anger, lest she become a berserker with no control and no honor.

A very well written chapter.
alichi chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
Wow, really like this series of yours. And that small chapter summary at the top? Genius.
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
10 out of 10
fantasyinmymind chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Just finished reading "I Am Borg" parts 1 and 2. Great story! Made me look at Seven and her actions and reactions entirely different. Well done!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
And again, this was good as well. I always thought that the Dream Sequence/Time Travel bit was particularly inspired and well done. Ah well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Wispr chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Wow.. can't wait to see what you have in store for them in the next story!

Wispr chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
And their relationship grows, so very nicely done. Also like the infiltration program.

Wispr chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
Good chapter and I'm glad to see things ending on a good note between Tom and B'Elanna.

Wispr chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Again the building relationship is so very realistic and I love the humor you mix into your story. Very well balanced.