Reviews for I am Borg, Part 2
Wispr chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
I like how you are writing the growing friendship between Seven and B'Elanna. Coming across as very emotionally real.

Wispr chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
That was a heartwarming chapter, really like the new Seven.

Wispr chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Really interesting story line you got here. I like how they are interpreting Seven's tail.

Wispr chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Oh wow this is bloody cool! You did a bloody fantastic job in describing the battle. The words flowed smoothly and made for a vivid reading.

Wispr chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Really like how you are introducing the Klingon elements into your story, plus B'Elanna's reaction was priceless!

Wispr chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
The interaction between B'Elanna and Seven made for an interesting read... good work!

Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
now im really intrigue about her tasks...
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
Poor Harry, nice guy. but sadly, oh well. i enjoy reading how guys get shoot down anyway :)
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
dream..? nah..probably not, at least not in the real sense of a dream
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
ah..i think im seeing some use for the colouring...at least i think so..
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
cool :) uncharted waters for her now, i think she will manage fine
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 2/24/2008
Interesting. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This story is really interesting and well done. The huge amount of detail in every aspect makes the story a great read. I have read many fanfictions from many different genre's and this is one of the best stories for detailed description, character evolution, and originality. I hope you have written the rest of this story to it's end and I hope I can find it if it's posted somewhere online. Keep writing.
agroxneko chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
I LOVLES THIS FIC!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gamingbookworm chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Wow. Really nice fight scene. I could actually visualize it, and usually it is difficult for me visualize any kind of fight scene. Great Job!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »