Reviews for I am Borg, Part 2
deltaquadangel chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
You have me hooked. Great writting and plot. Now, off to read part 3.
Tweyelite chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
Very deltailed story. Where's Part 3? More please! :)
Iceman chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
When the Voyager was transported to the Delta Quadrant, the Federation had only had a few incidents with the Jem'Hadar and the Dominion War was still some years in the future... what's with the Tactical update? Was Mulara somehow responsible?
pixie-pooka chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
This is a really good story that was well planned and has an outstandingly large variety of expressive vocabulary used.

I probably couldn't think of any improvements if I tried. And I would also like to compliment you for the how long chapters are which you don’t find in many stories. Can’t wait for more!

Xpixie-pookax
mariel4000 chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
YEY! NICE!
bigguy204 chapter 10 . 8/5/2005
Wow, what a terrific story! This is probably the best character development and writing of an unfolding relationship that I've ever read. And I've read a LOT... This story just keeps getting better... the way you portray Sevens and B'Elannas emotional rollercoaster ride and experiences is amazing. And you still find room to push the storyline forward without making it look forced. Very good writing, I absolutely look forward to reading the third part of this wonderful epic!
Goddess Anjanee chapter 10 . 11/1/2004
I have to say that this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time.

PS, keep up the good work.

Goddess Anjanee :)
Pasha ToH chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
excellent... I have enjoyed this tale from the start and hope the muse continues to haunt you in the next part... :D (fellow VJBer)
Gymnast204 chapter 10 . 8/7/2004
This story is very well written!
KaIrO chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
read the previous story and now this one, both were a great read.

looking forward to reading what's next...
Caren H chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
Love the update!
Devaro chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
A very interesting twist in the plot line, I wonder what kind of events/tasks that will change the Federation's fate in such an important way.

But then again, I must profess that I have not much love for the Federation than any other power that exist in Star Treks. But it will be no doubt interesting to see what Mulara will ask of Seven.

Please keep on the good work, I eagerly awaits every new chapter
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
THIS HAS BEEN A REALY GREAT ASTORY.
Sanjiyan chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
An excellent chapter, I noticed that this is the end of Part 2. I do hope that Part 3 will be posted quickly ;) As I have waiting for new chapters of this story to be posted with much vigour.
SavageLove chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Wow... This... WOW! This story is cool... You have to update soon!

In the words of the Sea Turtle from 'Finding Nemo'- "You So Totally Rock Dude!"
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »