Reviews for I am Borg, Part 2
Estel A Duath chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
AWESOME! is this story over? :(
Caren H chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
I like the fact that Seven and B'Elanna are taking things slow. Great update!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER.
Space546 chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
Another great chapter for the books good job.
Devaro chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
What an execellent chapter, it's fun to see how Seven and B'Elenna's relationship grow. Very interesting remarks about the doctor regarding relationships, perhaps he like many of us miss the good old times...
Caren H chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better. Update soon
Sanjiyan chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
Excellent second part of a great story so far.

I do hope that you plan to continue this story and update it with new chapter(s) very soon.
Estel A Duath chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
please tell me that ur gonna go on with this one.
Katherine Nightwind chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
I first found this story on Ralst's site, and nearly cried when I saw that I would have to wait until the next update to get more of this fabulous story. So, when I found it here at , I nearly danced for joy. I love the way you are approaching Seven and B'Elanna's relationship. Too many stories have them just dive right into a relationship, ignoring or making their canon relationship seem like less of a hurdle to overcome than it would be were it to occur in real life. I love this pairing, and seeing them work through issues of trust and the wrongs they commited against one another in the past in such a realistic manner thrills me to no end. I love this, and I salute you for a job well done. I have no doubt that as the story progresses it will continue to be excellent
Gymnast204 chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Wow! finally chpter 8!:D

This was a very good chapter, and it blended beautifully with the rest of the book.

I think that the next chapter should include some of the reactions of the crew as well as B'lana and Seven's relationship blossoming.
Devaro chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
A very good story, I loved reading both part 1 and part 2. Seven's exoskeleton is a thing of beauty, I would love it if you would include a more detailed description of it...

Please keep up the very execellent work, I eagerly await every new updates!
Athla chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
COOL STORY. -_-! opps. cap lock got away from me (sweatdrop)
Caren H chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
I love the way this story is developing. Great story!
Medasia88 chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
I just wanted to say I liked the way you aproached the same sex relationship between Seven and Torres. Most people just jump into it and i find that ditasteful. However you did it gently and with much care i found while i don't like the paring i could understand how it developed. I have enjoyed reading your story and wonder if you plan on doing an alternate version for people who enjoy the Seven Chakotay pairing? (This is in no way a demand or request just a question. I f

d it inconsiderate to demand alternate versions just to satisfy a few when so many like the original.) I think with minor changes it would be just as good as this version and apeal to just as many people. however i don't belive just becasue i made this suggestion you should do it. you have to follow your own creativity.

i enjoy this story and am planning on reading the other series i glanced at before. This series just caught my eye first.

Congratulations on a great story.

Medasia88
Hunter49a chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
What's not to like about this? It's good, keep it up.

~GD~