Reviews for Behind the glares
Miyu29 chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
Awesome storeh! thanks to you for creating it. Totally awesome.
brightfairy8 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
uh oh this is could get ugly...
sw33tn38 chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
WAH! THat was short!
Mangosplashies chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
Aw! Kawaii! Such a cute ending!
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 13 . 6/12/2006
hi sorry i haven't review yet i don't have much internet access at the moment Gomen.

Anyway great fic keep up the good work _
yukyungtang chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Cheongsam? that's not english or japanese...what is it...u called sakura's dress that...as far as i read it..it sounds kind of like cantonese for Long shirt? i dunno...hehe my friend from japan (penpal) is called Kayoko~ well nice story. gonna keep reading now. i was just kinda confused with the Cheongsam thing...didn't know wat language and that kinda thing
beshie23 chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
nice story
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
Nice ending! I didn't quite expected that! Great job Keena-neechan!
kagomefaves chapter 13 . 6/7/2006
I totally love this story! it is definatly getting added to my favs.
Tears like Crystals chapter 13 . 6/5/2006
XD OH EM GEE it's over! WAHH! okay sorry i'm okay *coughs* lol! i loved the end of this chapter! HAHAA I already have the screen up for Inverted Cross XD hehehe I SHALL REVIEW (eventually)! Okay bye bye! _
princestone414 chapter 13 . 6/4/2006
HI IM PRINCESTONE IM A SASUSAKU FAN TOO UR STORY IS THE BEST MEN U ROCK DUDE
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
Nice ending. I hope Naruto can find someone who loves him as much as Kayako loves Itachi and Sakura loves Sasuke.
Princess Ren chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
Sweet! I hope you post a sequel for this! Maybe about the progress of Sakura and Sasuke? Keep up the good work! o
Sakura's Hope chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
Amazing ending, not cheesy! Though I don't get how Sakura and Sasuke ended up that close if they jsut avertedeach other before the kiss... And... WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ALL ALONG THAT KAYAKO AND ITACHI WERE LOVERS! WHAA!
Charlotte Elena chapter 13 . 6/3/2006