Reviews for Once Upon A Time
marie swa swa swa chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Oh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story? I am a perfect human female with flawless features and the most beautiful blond hair and green eyes you have ever seen. I have perfect fighting skills even though I never took a lesson and I fought orcs singlehandly without breaking a nail, and I looovvvvveeee grown up Leggolas or I loooovvvvveee grown up Aragorn, or I loooovvvee grown up Frodo.
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
wait... since when was aragorn OLDER then legolas?
faramor chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
stoopid drowlin wanna kill him. but i dont wanna kill you two! then you wouldnt write anymore cos your dead, then i would be so freakin sad...
fantail chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
ok, love this story, but i have to say, u do realise that legolas is like nearly 30yrs old while aragorn is only 87. so how the hell can u justify making aragorn older than legi in ur story! huh? huh? how!
fantail chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
am lovin ur story so far(have read more than one chapter, but, i just came back so, la) is really wicked anyway.
Kirsten chapter 26 . 4/12/2005
Wow! I finally finished the story. I loved it! There are definitly many conflicts in this wonderful story. I can't wait to read Once upon a time!
melwasul chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i have to say. that this first chapter was brilient. it was put to together extreamly well. this is only the first chapter but its great. this story so far is excellent. its got me hookedd
00000000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i like this story
Dimaranien chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
lol im watching lotr right now w/ my onkel and playing Godsmack and Eminem. interesting combo. anyways, i love this story so far, tho my Onkel is "Monty Python-izing" it as i read it out loud.

-shakes head- ah well, there ya go, go figure.

Dimaranien chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
wow, this is like the first fic that ive seen in which Estel is older than Legolas, usually its the other way around, its a good time for a change.

Dimaranien chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
lol, all elves love fairy tales. Legolas cant attend the funeral? that aint good. The king is really screwed up right now, i wouldnt be surprised if he was drinking too.

Dimaranien chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
ok, i oficailly despise Drowlin.

Dimaranien chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
OMG, wow, talk about teenage tempers, sounds like my sister when shes pissed. Legolas isnt acting wrong, its his adar. Poor Elfling.

Dimaranien chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
Jeez, evil elf. Drowlin is so cruel. Poor legolas, i feel really sorry for him, but of course young minds tend to believe anything, which is why theyre so cute. But for him, its his undoing.:(

Dimaranien chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
No! thats really sad *cries*. does anyone really know what happened to the Queen? i mean, Tolkien didnt leave any records. Ah, this one is a rather sad ending to her part in Middle Earth.