Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Charon53 chapter 26 . 7/29
Hi! I ejoyed your story much!
In the beginning it was a bit strange to think Thanduil as a dark haired elf, and the timing of Legolas the only one being young, but I enjoyed to read about his childhood and the idea of him having big brothers. And the poor little foal, so sad. Bu luckly it had a beautiful ending!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Great. Lomion too now. Talking of him, what about making him crown prince again? And I'm fucking pissed off that you had to kill the horse. Not because of Legolas, screw him, but I liked that horse!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
I'm going to fucking murder Dorwin. Slowly. How about skinning him alive and dipping him into saltwater a few times?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
No! Not the horse!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Pah! You didn't seem to have a problem with hitting your own child when you slapped Legolas!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Brilliant, but wouldn't what's his name dislike thandruil? It's he who can't refuse Legolas anything. His mother is strict with him
marie swa swa swa chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Oh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story? I am a perfect human female with flawless features and the most beautiful blond hair and green eyes you have ever seen. I have perfect fighting skills even though I never took a lesson and I fought orcs singlehandly without breaking a nail, and I looovvvvveeee grown up Leggolas or I loooovvvvveee grown up Aragorn, or I loooovvvee grown up Frodo.
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
wait... since when was aragorn OLDER then legolas?
faramor chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
stoopid drowlin wanna kill him. but i dont wanna kill you two! then you wouldnt write anymore cos your dead, then i would be so freakin sad...
fantail chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
ok, love this story, but i have to say, u do realise that legolas is like nearly 30yrs old while aragorn is only 87. so how the hell can u justify making aragorn older than legi in ur story! huh? huh? how!
fantail chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
am lovin ur story so far(have read more than one chapter, but, i just came back so, la) is really wicked anyway.
Kirsten chapter 26 . 4/12/2005
Wow! I finally finished the story. I loved it! There are definitly many conflicts in this wonderful story. I can't wait to read Once upon a time!
melwasul chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i have to say. that this first chapter was brilient. it was put to together extreamly well. this is only the first chapter but its great. this story so far is excellent. its got me hookedd
00000000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
i like this story
Dimaranien chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
lol im watching lotr right now w/ my onkel and playing Godsmack and Eminem. interesting combo. anyways, i love this story so far, tho my Onkel is "Monty Python-izing" it as i read it out loud.

-shakes head- ah well, there ya go, go figure.