Reviews for Change
Anon chapter 22 . 6/8
Interesting... one of the most interesting stories I've read in a really long time. Thank you!
AliceCullen3 chapter 22 . 5/23
I loved the story and the way it ended was great.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
madnessdownunder2 chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
hmm, a medium effective Dark Harry. Did he become a Dementor, I've only ever read one story on how the dementors came to be. Or a true demon? Nice work!
Just by Being Here chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
that was good but the cliffy at the end? really
JlovesGaara chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Good story, but seemed incredibly rushed.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
A good story and just need something to be great
TARDISbluu chapter 22 . 1/8/2014

Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
True Harry is less of an idiot than cannon, but he is still quite idiotic...seriously...the letter...everything he does...
staretoile chapter 22 . 12/16/2013

nice story. It begins good, but turns evil in the end. I like Harry's improvements and his
more independent view of life, but his last changes were really drastical.

Kind regards
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Love this story, is such a better ending to the harry potter series then the canon
Crazy-Hime chapter 22 . 7/5/2013
Oooh. This sure is a shocking ending but I still Luv IT. ;2
ryencoke chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Well McGonagall is certainly a bitch of the highest magnitude.

Although this is a Minerva I have never really seen before. Usually she is supportive of Harry even if she does always give in to Dumbledore. This is certainly a new take on her. I don't think I would like this Minerva on a regular basis, but in this story it kind of works, and I am actually kind of enjoying her portrayal.

I have always like the stories that show that Gryffindor's can be all talk about what is right and fair and brave, but when the shit hits the fan their self righteousness fades and they show themselves for cowards. There are some True the Twins and Neville...but for the most part I wouldn't trust any of the rest of them.

Well done on a different character for Minerva and for portraying it so well.
Wolf's Redemption chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Hi, just thought you should know that the incantation for the Cruciatus curese is Crucio and not Crucius