Reviews for The Right Moves
MOON chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I LOVE IT
ilko chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That. That whole scene with the "game," Hikaru's surrender and Akira's slow invasion of his defenses and the caressing his face and whispering into his ear and the-everything after that. Yes. That was very good.

*stumbles away in happy daze*
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I really liked it, it was really sweet to read, I have never watched the show before but I found the characters interesting so yeah I felt it was well done.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, what a lack of decency and shame, everyone can hear them, too bad you have not finished the lemon, but I do not like Hikaru seme, I like uke, I love to dominate Akira a Hikaru, I love the couple, hopefully you make more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
Windying chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I wanna see the lemon scene! Why didn't you have it in here?
Nanonear chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it! It's just wonderful reading Hikaru no go fanfics while listening to Hng soundtrack.
This is really well written. You did a good job writing Hikaru as a believeable male. He's kind of like me in how he's so unsure about his sexual orientation and if he's ok with spending his entire life with Akira.
KillingKathy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013

Peace, Love, (0)
K.K
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOL I died laughing when Akira asked if he could molest Hikaru. xDDD Too funny! :'D
SaikoAlyssa chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
too cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was pretty cute 3 Great job on getting in Hikaru's head, you were spot on with the dialogue as well. Thank you for posting!
tim chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I don't think I've seen Touya portrayed to be cunning on romance as this. Love the character voices. Hehehe! Awesome fic. Very rereadable.
cringeworthy101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
F***ing genius.

I seriously think that the Touya in your story should be labeled as "troll." Genius!

Ah, and of course he loses the game. But it's a game Hikaru galdly loses! XD Great job!
HOY chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hehehe, that was cute. It was refreshing, too, kind of like a new twist on an old plot. I laughed like a maniac at the end. Good job! I'll be expecting more :3
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011