Reviews for The Right Moves
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I really liked it, it was really sweet to read, I have never watched the show before but I found the characters interesting so yeah I felt it was well done.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, what a lack of decency and shame, everyone can hear them, too bad you have not finished the lemon, but I do not like Hikaru seme, I like uke, I love to dominate Akira a Hikaru, I love the couple, hopefully you make more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
Windying chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I wanna see the lemon scene! Why didn't you have it in here?
Aki Hideyoshi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it! It's just wonderful reading Hikaru no go fanfics while listening to Hng soundtrack.
This is really well written. You did a good job writing Hikaru as a believeable male. He's kind of like me in how he's so unsure about his sexual orientation and if he's ok with spending his entire life with Akira.
KillingKathy chapter 1 . 3/14/2013

Peace, Love, (0)
K.K
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOL I died laughing when Akira asked if he could molest Hikaru. xDDD Too funny! :'D
SaikoAlyssa chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
too cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was pretty cute 3 Great job on getting in Hikaru's head, you were spot on with the dialogue as well. Thank you for posting!
tim chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I don't think I've seen Touya portrayed to be cunning on romance as this. Love the character voices. Hehehe! Awesome fic. Very rereadable.
notmykotoba chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
F***ing genius.

I seriously think that the Touya in your story should be labeled as "troll." Genius!

Ah, and of course he loses the game. But it's a game Hikaru galdly loses! XD Great job!
HOY chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hehehe, that was cute. It was refreshing, too, kind of like a new twist on an old plot. I laughed like a maniac at the end. Good job! I'll be expecting more :3
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Well-written and really interesting! Made me smile XD
My Solitude chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Interesting story.
udhinasasa chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
"I could see the image I'd dreamed up when I was younger, the picture in my head of a long grey tunnel with Touya at the other end." This line was the best line imo in your story. It just matched everything the story was about right then and made the fan fiction so in with the actual story somehow... Loved this story. It was genius! On a side note I want to read the lemon. :P
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Could have sworn I reviewed this years ago (it's already on my favorites) but that may have been on your old account. I still adore this and come back to reread it because it makes me happy! 3