Reviews for The Bet: Deflowering of the Flower
CraftyBebe chapter 34 . 4/6
This is the second time I have read this story. It is absolutely one of my favorite tales of my favorite pairing. You did an amazing job!
sunshineshaa chapter 1 . 4/6
UPDATE PLEASE
PrincessMariakari2 chapter 34 . 2/16
Hello this is my first review ever and I know this might not mean much but I love this Story. I love this syaoran, the development from playboy to finding love bit by bit and the stolen kisses just made me float. This fanfiction is beautiful and I would not change any bit if I were you. Thanks I fell in love with this story
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 1/6
The starting plot is exciting, but doesn't sound like sakura and syaoran at all. I'm pointing out as a weakness, although I do understand that their character wouldn't do with this kind of story. But still, I wish you could made a story with them and their character. But I'm not here to give flames, don't worry, I'm not like that. Like every other readers, I'm only here to give suggestions read your writings simply because we love it. Thank you for posting this, have a nice day!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I know this isn't relevant... But my friend once had sprite, bread bun, popping candy, popcorn, and strawberries. And I love your writing.
the road to the stars chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
This is a good story
Yuiiub chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Omg this chapter. This chapter mate. God the feels. I loved everything about this fanfic, absolutely everything. Great ending to a wonderful fanfic. Thank you so much :3
Yuiiub chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
GODDAMNIT! *Flips tables* you guys are a bunch of idiots.
Yuiiub chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Eppppp things are getting serious.
Yuiiub chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
ARGHHHHH THE FEELS! THE CONFESSION! Fuk everyrhing!
Yuiiub chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Can't stress how much I love this fanfic.
Yuiiub chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Love this so much.
Yuiiub chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Holy crap man dthis is .z.I.n.g I love everything about this fanfic.
Yuiiub chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Ngawww fluff. You gave us some fluff :)
Kyoy chapter 34 . 9/20/2014
I truly love this story! The development of their feelings from competitive stubbornness to heartfelt love was so natural. And the final chapter, just so perfect! I really like how Sakura reacted the morning after she left Syaoran. Seeing her so ruthlessly angry at the situation was refreshing, having her glare at a teacher to have him retreat back was amusing. And the whole night they spent together was absolutely wonderful! I loved it when Syaoran woke up confused at finding Sakura in his arms after her rejection, and his feelings of utter contentment at the thought of laying with her just like that was so sweet. The result of the bet was also perfect, with them not knowing for certain who won the bet.

Though up until Chapter 24 I think, I don't think it was mentioned that the loser would be the winner's slave for a week? I was wondering how long the punishment would last when in Sakura's dream in Chapter 7, Syaoran said he ordered Sakura to marry him - that gave me the impression that the length of the punishment was indefinite since I didn't him thinking about marriage that early. In the same chapter, I think you made a mistake and wrote June instead of January, given the deadline of the bet - just a couple of inconsistencies I noticed, among a few more that didn't seem that relevant.

On another note, I love Arata's character! And the way Meiling keeps calling him gay boy is funny. One of my favorite scenes is Sakura and Syaoran fighting over her underwear and Yelan catching them in amusement. I really hate Syaoran's father, what a bastard. He actually had the audacity to claim leadership of the clan he so cowardly and selfishly left years ago, that shameless twit!

I guess throughout the whole story, I just have one question. In Chapter 5, Syaoran said he hasn't had sex since he saw Sakura or something, but he cut himself off before he could finish the sentence. I'm really curious when he stopped having sex, since it was mentioned when they were on the bus to their camping trip that he hadn't had sex for nearly a month but the actual .
3,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »