Reviews for The Bet: Deflowering of the Flower
CandyCanesLove chapter 34 . 1/5
WRITE A SEQUEL!
Sumire Jane chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I read it as.. He needed a cold shower with sakura XD
CraftyBebe chapter 34 . 4/6/2015
This is the second time I have read this story. It is absolutely one of my favorite tales of my favorite pairing. You did an amazing job!
sunshineshaa chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
UPDATE PLEASE
PrincessMariakari2 chapter 34 . 2/16/2015
Hello this is my first review ever and I know this might not mean much but I love this Story. I love this syaoran, the development from playboy to finding love bit by bit and the stolen kisses just made me float. This fanfiction is beautiful and I would not change any bit if I were you. Thanks I fell in love with this story
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
The starting plot is exciting, but doesn't sound like sakura and syaoran at all. I'm pointing out as a weakness, although I do understand that their character wouldn't do with this kind of story. But still, I wish you could made a story with them and their character. But I'm not here to give flames, don't worry, I'm not like that. Like every other readers, I'm only here to give suggestions read your writings simply because we love it. Thank you for posting this, have a nice day!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I know this isn't relevant... But my friend once had sprite, bread bun, popping candy, popcorn, and strawberries. And I love your writing.
the road to the stars chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
This is a good story
Yuiiub chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Omg this chapter. This chapter mate. God the feels. I loved everything about this fanfic, absolutely everything. Great ending to a wonderful fanfic. Thank you so much :3
Yuiiub chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
GODDAMNIT! *Flips tables* you guys are a bunch of idiots.
Yuiiub chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
Eppppp things are getting serious.
Yuiiub chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
ARGHHHHH THE FEELS! THE CONFESSION! Fuk everyrhing!
Yuiiub chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Can't stress how much I love this fanfic.
Yuiiub chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Love this so much.
Yuiiub chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Holy crap man dthis is .z.I.n.g I love everything about this fanfic.
3,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »