Reviews for Needless Secrets
grumpy00koala chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
what a nice fanfic, so sweet end after those crazy antics,
i like how u made them level it up yet still remain them on charac despite those crazy doubts ;) SSKC
more please heheheh
grimmCast345 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
i appraise u 4 trying to make them work it out but im justnbulge off with lacking of quotations and punctuations, its a challenge figuring out whos who talking to,,and may lack some emo or charac highlights,but good anyway,,thanks
BraveEagle chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Damm, i cried buckets in chap 4, and a little bit in 5 o.o

Wow, i don't know if it was because you write well or cuz i'm a little sentimental...maybe both reasons :D, if a fic can jerk a tear from me them it is insta fave! *faves*

I'll see more of your work now!
J Luc Pitard chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Many stories about Kaname and Sousuke end with them becoming romantically involved, so it was interesting to see it progress from there, strain and then become close again. It was very sweet (as someone who lost a mother quite young) to see how her family trauma subconsciously effected her relationship. Good on her for figuring it out. Sousuke's explanation for her behavior was also quite rational. Good writing.
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow, i really like this! however, one thing has been driving me insane; WHERE IS YOUR GRAMMAR? Please, i beg of you, add quotation marks and the like. It's a great story, but it would be even better if you added in all those marks!
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Great fic! I only wished that you'd used quotation marks when people are talking. It's hard to tell and a little confusing without them.
Monito chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
very sweet i really love it
Snowing Moon chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
YAY, the apostrophes and dialogue markings are here. Well, once again, nice job. XD
Snowing Moon chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Needless to say, I love you plot...like, a lot. But seriously, what's with the missing apostrophes and dialogue markings? If you need a beta, I'd gladly help when I have time...
edao chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
A nice story, easy to read with a nice flow. Not overly outstanding though. Good characterisation, mind you, but it lacked a certain kick if you get my drift.

A few points worth mentioning:

Choice of words - sometimes you used words inappropriate for the scene (“as if” instead of “like” at the end of fourth chapter for example)

Use of punctuation - the apostrophs at the beginning of the story appeared as squares to me.

Ed

(I won't say I could have done it better though, since I couldn't)
Manthor chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Good work.

Was inspired by your intimacy scenes to try and flavour the ones in my story similarly.
totallyloud chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
really like this story

is there going to be a sequel? XD
totallyloud chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
this story is really good

it can somehow relate to how you will really feel in their situation ahihihi XD
This is my name chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
This story is really good so far! Although, it would be nice if you added quotation marks to chapter one, or used italics, or something to distinguish between narration and speech.
This is my name chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
good story, but i suggest the use of quotation marks. these things: ""