Reviews for Odi, Amo et Excrucior: The Divine & Conclusive
Wonderfull
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nice
Onba chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love happiness! And I also am loving this series!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You've captured in three stories why Bruce and Diana belong together, and why I love them. Thank you.
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This is awesome. I particularly like Diana's thoughts about God after Bruce recites St. Francis' prayer to her in the sickroom.

I also like how you show her freaking out after sleeping with Bruce. Not to get too personal or invasive or awkward (or any number of uncomfortable things), but I had never thought about what it would be like emotionally for an Amazon to be vanquished sexually. Your portrayal made sense.

I like the pictures you have going on in this story: how she went about saving him, but in loving each other, they saved one another. How weakness is turned to strength. Hope in spite of the darkness. As a Christian, those themes spoke deeply to me, and it is always nice to see something meaningful incorporated into a fiction, and with great honesty as well. As you said, "God lets us believe that everything is not okay, but we will overcome. "

Thank you again for the thoughtful read.
Hexell chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wonderful, just wonderful...

I am speachless. And that is supposed to mean I am at a loss of words as well...

Just make sure you tell me when you publish your first international book.

Love,
TheWhiteStarNovaDragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Having Read all three of these I have to admit I like them a lot though they do show a darker and far more vulnerable side to Batman than most people ever portray it is extremely interesting reading. The quotes are a nice touch too. Keep up the good work. :)
Ericedwyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Thank you for sharing your story. It was very well written and captured the characters very well.
annbone517 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
i just had to tell you that i loved your story. please keep them coming.
silverbluehues chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
yep, I've said it b4 and I'm sayin it again..

You are amazing.
Jesse chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
All I can say about this, and the other two parts that accompany it, is... wow. I've been a big fan of BM/WW for quite some time, since the first time I saw JL's first episode and saw a possibility between them. I've checked it out in comics soon after and saw it was a definite possibility if their creators would allow it. And I can say you have a definite understanding on the potential of a relationship between these two sides of the same coin couple. Wow, your writing was beautiful and excellent. I loved the use of religion and classical writings to describe your character versions of these two heroes, and I hope you'll continue writing because you have amazing talent.
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
very very nice
Karene chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was philisophical as well as psychological. A beautiful blend on hope and despair but both main characters. The dark, tormented couple. I love this story and I wish to know more of what happens in their relationship through your unique writing style. A spin off from this would be awesome, if you could find it in your heart. ;)

"For hope is but the dream of those who wake." Matthew Prior, English poet
BlackMidKnightShadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This was the best trilogy I've read so far!_! You kept each character's personalities in tact yet made it really interesting by throwing in passionate love into the mix between BM & WW. Can't wait to read some of your other work.