Reviews for Just Roommates
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
I love how Beast Boy and Ravens relationship is turning out, keep it up!
amanda chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
this is a really good story, but why have you not updated in a really long time. . . come on get on with it if you need any ideas you can always e-mail me even though you have no idea who i am
KoriStarMoon chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
hey it's me Starfiregirl! u might know me but i don't know! any way i love this story and i must have more,and i need to have more please hurry up!
ShouShou chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
WAI YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY! If you do not, I shall curse you with A Kruple Snokarg devouring your Klarg! That is right! Finish the story or else!
Makaveli Soldier chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
I love the way you're having Star and Robin get together, slowly but surely. I don't like those fics in which they're pretty much thrown together in 1 chapter and voila, it's a relationship. I love your style! Great chapter.
RebelRikki chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
1. "There were, 'fireworks,' last time" brilliant line.

2. Cheerios rock.

3. This chapter rocks, which is also not completely unlike Cheerios.
Mercedes2 chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Yay! Another chapter! ; I like this one, and I for some random reason like Robin. Something about Dylan is somewhat suspicious.. and I really can't wait to see how you play out the next chapter! Take your time, because me, and all the other reviewers [I'm sure!] want it to be good, but I do hope that you get some time to update soon! Yay! This is fun!
the high-five revolution chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
:D Oh, adorable - I can't wait for StarxRob!
solodancer chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
update
DIWaRrIa chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
can't be asked tolog in. OMG! they're slowly breaking apart! UPDATE SOON!
Twin-Lupus chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
Yay! Updation! This chapter was so sweet, and I totally loved the end of it. It makes me sad! Poor Robin. Anyway, excellent detail for your story. Chapter. Augh, I have horrible grammer/vocabulary this morning. Anyway, I definitely love your style of writing, keep up the great work. Please update soon! Oh, also, I saw "Spellbound" last night (and this morning 'cause I taped it) I LOVE IT! *cough* Sorry, random thought. Update soon though!
clueless90 chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
update
Bee Bop chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
oh no...now raven is gonna think beast boy told everybody! oh no. girl, i am soo sorry, my computer is still crashed! AH! i'm so sad. :( anywho, please update soon, and i'll be updating Chronic Love, so look for it soon! _
Snea chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
Can I get some collective "aws" or "ews"?

AW! I luved it! in a way, i kinda want the others to confront them about it, but i'd personally like to see a simple fluff chapter for the two before that happens. but that's just me. Luved it! plz continue!
madmartagan chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
Hey... I like it- are you going to update soon? Please?