Reviews for A Thin Veneer
k4m3j0 chapter 83 . 11/25
I can see your working on stories so you ain't dead... ;) I just burned through this entire story in the last two months and am really looking forward to the conclusion.
Brad chapter 83 . 9/25
This story will hit big time in hard copy pocketbooks series, most likely in CGI movies too.
WDWormack5114 chapter 37 . 9/14
Dear Author,

I'm just finishing another reading of "A Thin Veneer". And while it's still as awesome, as it was the first time I read it. I still keep wondering, WHY IT STILL DOESN'T HAVE a ENDING! (Please excuse the "ALL CAPS"!)

I still keep waiting for the much anticipated "Kirk/Chang confrontation', that has been brewing/stewing, all throughout this whole 'saga'. And then there's the Earth Alliance/Minbari 'situation'! "With a little help, from some friends", An Earth, that was literally on the verge of extinction, has managed to fight off their would be Conquerors, and make them seriously consider sueing for, A MUCH-NEEDED PEACE!

And, last, but DEFINITELY, not LEAST, There's the very seriously delusional, DERANGED, COSMIC DIP-STICKS, who're way too responsible for this mess!
The whole 'INCESTUOS', Vorlon/Minbari/Ashen relationship. Where the Minbari, in their eons long, "cosmic-dmeasuring contest with their "cosmic 'frienemies'", the Shadows, have totally 'UPGHEFUCHTED', "their little section of the COSMOS!"
A pity you had to add the non-canon Ashen to this story. It was much better without them. There was sufficient conflict in the existing story without needing to resort to cheap writing tricks to "even the scales."
kanakis chapter 83 . 6/21
Moreeee mooreeeee moaaarrr
DaManistakensothere chapter 83 . 5/26
Please don't tell me your block returned.
teraramgmail.co chapter 13 . 4/18
I am loving this story!
Blaze1992 chapter 83 . 1/7
Okay this has been interesting to read granted I am largely clueless about the B5 parts and only have a basic understanding of the ST parts. Grew up on the ST: Enterprise with Archer and the Picard ST movies so kinda blanking out on the original ST info being used.
Illuviar chapter 83 . 12/27/2018
It's great to see this story updated, even if it's "just" a teaser! A very nice one at that too!
EvilTheLast chapter 83 . 12/27/2018
Well, that was a quick update. Well...no it wasn't. You started this story in 2004?
NorJC chapter 83 . 12/26/2018
Hi AlbertG!

Thank you for the shout out to the Valkyrie and her valiant crew! It serves as a nice jogging for me to get the next chapter out and finish that story! I also can't wait for the rest of Chapter 83. Good luck with it and Happy Holidays!

Your friend always,
Awesome glad your back
Robert chapter 83 . 12/22/2018
It needs to be edited
Carycomic chapter 83 . 12/20/2018
I will accept this snippet as your Xmas present to all us loyal lurkers, Al.

P.S.-it is now officially the First Day of Winter as I type this. So, it is definitely _not_ too early to wish you and yours. . .MERRY CHRISTMAS! :-)
1,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »