Reviews for A Thin Veneer
X-Over chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, I look forward to reading what happens next. Also, I hope that the Metrons make a visit to the Shadows, the other First Ones, and even Lorien as well. Moreover, I would like to see the Metrons also make a visit to the hide-bound Techno-Mages. :) Again, keep up the good work as always. Thank you! :)
RenS chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
The Metrons? Good job on making me expect that the visitors in Dukhat's inner sanctum were Preservers! All we know of them was that they interfered in a conflict between the Federation and the Gorns.

Your Metrons seem...too ready for war. As I understand them, they abhor war and value mercy. They must have something truly at stake to cast out that veneer and invite the entire Vorlon Empire to risk war! The Organians must be sorely disappointed in their fellow advanced beings.

M... Anyway, I will stay in the darkness of the Council Chamber and watch the Grey Council meet in your chamber.
Kickaha chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
Nicely done, Al. A few typographical errors here and there, but all in all, a good chapter. Tis a pity we'll have to wait two more weeks for the next. I look forward to the Minbari discovering just how deeply they've stepped into the shit.

I'll send you the typos by way of private email.

Oh, was the information about the Earth clones useful?

In closing, I've joined , and am awaiting permission to post. When that happens, I'll contribute as I can.

Thanks again for the new chapter.

Ed Becerra
thecomputerroom chapter 13 . 10/10/2004
HOLY SHIT what a update. (Where the hell do you come up with all of this, you must be either insane or a damn GENIUS.) Please update soon..
Louie Pastiche chapter 12 . 10/8/2004
A few mis-spellings and transposed words,here and there. A flawless job, otherwise. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter!
Louie Pastiche chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
I have an uncomfortable feeling that Senator Clark and General Chang are going to form their own alliance-of-convenience, in some future chapter. I hope I'm wrong! But, I don't think I am.
Louie Pastiche chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
Sheridan's right. As Benjamin Franklin so aptly put it: "If we don't hang together, we will most certainly hang separately."
Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
These first nine chapters have been absolutely flawless. Including the decision to make B5-Earth a Preserver-made replica. Its inhabitants could even be descendants of cryo-refugees from the Eugenics Wars! *Genetically-unenhanced ones, of course.*
Papa Wheelie chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
Chapter Eight? First rate! *Ran out of adjectives. So, I hope you don't mind poetry.*
Papa Wheelie chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
Hyper-bang-up job! I'm off to chapter chapter 8.
Papa Wheelie chapter 6 . 10/8/2004