Reviews for Work Before Play, an Edge Fanfic
FreakyArtist chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
lol! that was great! i swear down, once Diago finds out-Edge's a dead man! lol! can't wait for more!
subvocal chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Haha. Very nicely done and extremely refreshing to see a fic that's not full of slash, romance, fighting or drama. You had a nice flow and although the supporting characters were a bit on the thin side, they did their jobs and provided an excellent foil for Edge's personality and lifestyle.

The only thing I can suggest is to run your fic through a spellchecker or get some beta readers to watch for spelling and grammar errors. Other than that, I think it's perfect. *applause*
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This was too clever! I can only imagine Daigo's reaction to Edge's first (or last, rather) day on the job...
Leela's Back chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I always enjoyed this fic, but then again any fic about Edge is a great fic to me! I would have loved to see where you went with this. I hope you will update one day.
Ruler Me chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hahahaha! That's real funny! You should continue this. I can't wait to see the reaction of Daigo when he finds out...if he finds out...Anyways, you should just go over this one more time. There are a few mistakes you might want to fix. Otherwise, this is great.
HanajimaFB chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
XD Oh man that was so funny! Edge "holding" a job like that is entertaining. Wonder what's gonna happen at the pizze place. Can't wait! :D