Reviews for Part Heaven
Nordique1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
What a wonderful story. Thank you
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved reading this! Never have I found a more complete picture of these four and their relationships. Nice job!
carolann chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I really enjoyed your story and loved how Jean-Luc and Beverly finally got toegether at the end of it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Viki chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Without a doubt the best TNG ficlet I've ever read.

I'm somewhat speechless now that I've finished reading. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself now. You RULE.
YT1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
I've read two chapters of your story so far. It's amazingly good, not just for a fanfic but for any piece of writing - you've managed to write about one of the most difficult (and ineresting, and endearing) themes in the TNG series - the dynamics of relationships between the characters, both friendship and romance.

If I'm not mistaken, Chapter 2 is that "What a week!" that Beverley mentioned to Deanna when the Counselor was having a similar affair - although I forget which episode it was in. Did she say it was with Walker Keel? I forgot.

Anyway, this one is on my favorites list now. Write on! :)
Angela chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I loved your story. It kept my interest even though it didn't have a lot of action. That is saying something! I only have one little bit of criticism. Dr. Crusher was born in Capernicus City, Luna and lived in St. Louis, Mo with her mother. She didn't leave Earth until her mother died. Everything else seemed to be accurate as far as I could tell. I am not exactly a Star Trek God, but Dr. Crusher is my favorite character. Thanks for the story. I am looking forward to reading more.
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Oh! I love the ending! That's also one of my favorite songs. It's a pretty good story, but you should probably edit it and upload each chapter as a seperate chapter, It's really long. Also, you skip a lot of time between a few of them, and it gets a little hard to follow. Maybe if you made more of a mention of that, and used the person's name more often in the first few sentances, It'd be a lot less confusing. Overall though, I liked it. Your characters were nearly dead on. I enjoyed reading this.