Reviews for All Through the Night
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
This was amazing! And the xovers worked really well.
prayerrun chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
You know, despite the strange crossover, it actually makes a lot of sense lol. Gotham in New York, though?
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
original and entertaining. well written and complex. loved the surprise quantum leap at the end!
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Wow. I am in awe of how you blended so many different universes so flawlessly together. And the MacGyver, Pinky and the Brain, and Quantum Leap cameos were wonderful! I liked how Owen/Puck played a large part, and even though I normally don't like anything other than Vincent/Catherine, you wrote him with Diana so well that I loved them together. And Bruce and Selena allowing all of themselves to be shared between them, instead of denying the Bat and the Cat was very touching. :) Two thumbs way, way up.
Wavelength chapter 2 . 9/1/2001
As I've said in many other places, this is one of the very best Gargoyles fics, nay, one of the best fics, period, that I've ever read. I was so glad to find it here, all in one place. I recommend this fanfiction to anyone who has ever been interested in writing.. this shows how it *should* be done. "Full of Sound and fury, signifying nothing", my eye. This fic is the still voice in the wilderness.. difficult to find, but well worth the search.
Jack chapter 2 . 1/31/2001
A quote from Shakespeare-"It was a story filled with sound and fury, signifying nothing." That was what I felt after trudging through this story to find nothing resolved, tons of loose ends, and hints that something big was going to happen and having everything fall through.