Reviews for Adventure
Gary phillips chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It's great to see laz and lor are still kicking around. We need to hear more from them. Why are you not working on a full adventure novel for them both? Would love to read it.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Lol, that was great! I like how you made them seem like real people and not just characters. Any chance you'll continue this?
Daring Melody chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Perfect characterisation - well done!
AnthonyA chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well done - I think you capture the nature of the characters, and of their setting, quite well.
richierich chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Brings back a lot of memories from about 35 years ago when "Time Enough for Love first came out! I think you are possibly right about Heinlein having a "thing" for young redheads! Cute little fic, and you got both women's characters right. Thanks.
windchaser73 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
You have Laz & Lor down to a T. Love the way they communicate. If I remember correctly, Dora has a much more childlike personality. I think it was in "Time Enough For Love", Lazarus mentioned deliberately keeping her that way. (It could have been "The Number of The Beast", one of the two. I hope you continue this one or, do another one.
Leeuwenhoek chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Good beginning! You really caught Heinlein's style. Please go on? An adventure with Hilda in it has got to be tremendous.
Keryl Raist chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw... Lovely. Any ideas with Mamma Maureen bouncing about in your head?
Samael3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Boy, even VALIS is funnier than this shit. Heinlein should have know when to quit. And the worst, there is a legion of ee-diots who feel 'inspired' by the crap he wrote...the End of Days is close...
Ell chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Love that they need Dora thotell them what their babies are called!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
LOL! i loved thew cat who walks through walls...hell i loved all 4 of the books. update soon i cant wait to see where this is going.
Hopke Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I wonder why you stopped writing this?

It is clear you had bigger plans for this fic. That's why you poured so much effort into it. Which, as it happens, is also the reason it is so enjoyable to read.

I hope you find new inspiration soon.
Jordan chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Well done! Bravo! Keep writing. I laughed my head off at "...that was Heinlein." I think he would've, too. But check your spelling in the third sentence.
Amyom chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
a good star, please keep going