Reviews for The Awakening
Moonlightnight101 chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Good story so far
Mulle-chan chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Your story is really nice, i like the way you write from Otto's point of view, and i know that writing in 1st person is really hard, but you've done well :) Nice story, keep up the good work
Moon Avenger chapter 21 . 9/16/2004
aw... sweet ending. Onward! A sequel is needed, if you want that is...
Servatis chapter 21 . 9/13/2004
This story was awesome! XD

Freshmen do rock, seeing as I am one too. ;D

- Keep Writing!

~May the Smith and Ock be with you~
DocOcksGirl31 chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
Good ending loved this story and all that was written within it hope to see the sequel up soo you did a great job!
samus20018 chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
Good story. You gotta make a sequel for this.
Agent Silver too lazy to sign in chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
It ended? Already? You're such a big meanie!

Anyway, I never knew it'll turn out to be a Mj/Otto fic! I don't like the idea, but I do. Weird huh?
anacsadder chapter 21 . 9/11/2004
Oh, oh! But what if something does change that? Maybe she doesn't show up one day, and he's all worried, and then she's missing ofr a while, and he's trying to deicde if he should go look for her, and... I'm just a little excited. I enjoyed the story so much and the end just has so much potential. I downloaded 'Hold On' shortly after I read chapter 15 and I love it.
Moon Avenger chapter 20 . 8/31/2004
I know how that feels... school cutting in on your time. I haven't updated my story in a few weeks. Anyway, great story. Hmm... I wonder how Curt will get involved...
Repto chapter 20 . 8/30/2004
Oh. I like, I like! I wonder, if he ever does go to Curt, what Curt will act like... O.O Just noticed something... he finally called Curtis, Curt. Heh-heh. Well, I shall go now... Tomorrow's the last day of summer vacation..:(
DocOcksGirl31 chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
you rock! another great chapter i love the feelings that you give otto keep up the great writing and hope to see another chapter from you in the near future!
samus20018 chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
keep it up
Delano chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
this is another one of those chaps that I don't really have much to say on...its still good tho
Delano chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
what were sarah the tentacle (I can't say me, even tho it is my name...its creepy) and liz arguing over? and since when has kris been able to break up a fight? oh well...I really liked this chap, even if it was short
Delano chapter 11 . 8/26/2004
I have two points to make:

one: once again...Molina in the shower is not a pretty picture...stop doing thi to me! (where's kris's water bottle when you need it, geez...)

and two: on the matter of the coyote...it's all fin and games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious (you should have know that was coming)