Reviews for Two's a Crowd
PSW chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This was great, I loved it. :-) Thanks for writing!
alive by grace chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Bookamir and Filmamir! What a hilarious and clever little story!
PunchyTheSecond chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh my God, this is the best thing ever! I wish there was more of these stories published. You are incredible
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
...Thanks
But I really do prefer "Bookamir". Really.
And I love black-haired man, anyway ;D

***Pyrane***
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Giggle. Oh dear... Obviously, I haven't viewed the movies in ages, I had no idea there were so many differences...
IstariWho chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
LOLOLOLOL
I love it!
Well at least they agree! I much prefer "Bookamir" of course, but both have a nobility lost to many of the other characters.
Hannon-le!
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
LOL at least the two Faramirs set aside their differences to be friends. Get Peter Jackson for me!
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was really funny. You should do more of these... perhaps Arwen? Or even Legolas? Their movie versions were very different from the books.
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
that was perfect.

was in dire need of some way to reconcile 'Bookamir' and 'Filmamir' in my head ;) you did it for me.

it's a delightful surprise that as well as drama and angst, you write humour! Thanks for sharing your gift with the world. blessed Easter
Kilt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So good!
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
*chokes*

THAT was good. :') Gosh I loved it!

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this. It's so entertaining! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
"And no, I'm not sharing her with you."

That cracked me up like anything. :) Thanks for making my day. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it.
Scylla's revenge chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I love you so much for writing this. This was one of the funniest and cleverest things I've read in ages XD XD XD Faramir was always my favorite character (book or movie)...I'm just really happy right now :)