Reviews for Edge
emily3203 chapter 1 . 3/16
Ah, what beautifully written work. I love it when I stumble (aka, search relentlessly) upon these KilluGon fan-fictions! Though I'm more for the happier endings, this was still worthy of a favourite.

I wasn't exactly sure of what was going on, but this was written rather long ago so I presume you were writing what you assumed was happening in the future? As beautiful as that was, I'm quite glad that it didn't happen. I'm guessing this was based on the 'promise' he made with Bisky regarding staying with Gon? Well, that's how I perceive it, but I'm still quite unsure.
La Grande Pau chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love it. There are so much emotions... Really good job :)
IceDragon5683 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really like this! But could you explain to me what is going on? I ended up reading REALLY far. So, I'm kinda lost.
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Nice story. :)
Mayumi-yumei chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I really liked your one-shot, but... uhm... would you mind telling me what really happened? Wahh! don't tell me he's dead! uhm... please...? I kinda of don't understand. i'm sorry... Good day.
NekoNoko chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I haven't read that chapter yet... but this still choked me up ;-; it just seems so sad... *sighs* really nicely written, though...
mercury160 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is a well typed story. It is absolutely wonderful with a very good theory of how Killua thinks.

What is even more impressive is the amount of stories you have written. :)
moondazedwanderer chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
This is a well done example of a view that Killua might have of what is going to happen, but I don't beleive that Gon will let it. He isn't as clueless as he seems, especially when it comes to his friends. Thanks for your work!
Yuei chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I've just watched the HunterXHunter Anime Show, and I loved it! Yours is the first Hunter Fanfic that I've read, and it's beautiful. The language, the story (sad too), the imagination, and the characters. I like Killua and his friendship with Gon best out of all the friendships, and Killua is my second favourite in the show!

I think the way you profiled Killua's feelings is very realistic and appropriate (well, at least for the cartoon). I think Killua's interest in Gon is because of the unlikeness between Killua's family and Gon. And because of the appearance of Gon he began to hope that he could change himself to become someone better too. But what if he finds out he can't? That the trainings since he was born decided who he was and what he was going to do? I think Killua would have reacted like your fic described him to have.