Reviews for Oliver's Man Maid: Tyson?
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
wow, this is unusual to see the usual ukie Oliver be so dominant! *blushes and squeals*
Sora-Chii chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Awesome! Made my day! I love it
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was great! REALLY funny!

Not to mention all the teasing you did and when it was time for the actual thing, you completely skipped to the next morning! Dang you!

Hmm...well I've drawn Takao/Tyson in a wedding dress before...I tihnk you've just inpired me to draw him in a maid's outfit!
Experimental Angel234 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*Pants* That*Pants*was*Pants*great...I need to catch my breath.

Alex: She was chasing Ozuma for an hour trying to get your plushie back...Here*Tosses a Tyson in the maid's uniform* Hope you...OLIVER! Give back that plushie! *Chases Oliver*

Oliver: As if! *E.A rolls eyes at the two*

E.A: I think I have to give you the ego storking now, your summary is not good as the others but the titel makes it up and the story rocked, I kinda once tasted Tyson's food and I didn't fiant...I went to a coma.

Alex: Ja Ne! GIVE BACK THAT PLUSHIE TO F.K! IF YOU...YOU..

E.A: Wanna be paired wiht Tyson anytime soon!

Alex: -_-;; Why's she the better blackmailer then me?
stormeyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
hay pwez do another oliver tyson fic
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
It was awsome. All of the stories I had read, Tyson is so innocent and unseeing throughout the whole story. The ending bothers me a little though. He doesn't even think about his friends. I've always thought relationships come and go, but friends are forever, but that's just my opinion.
alighe33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aahh, this is so cute! Hmm...I think you should have a Miguel/Tyson next...meep, just for the fun of it! Of course, Tyz gotta be the uke...hehehe, well, looking forward to more!
LadyLuck1006 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Wow...thats an awesome fic.

I love your storys!
Jamoo34 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Yeah good story. I can tell that you like byeblade and know what your talking about unlike some people who write here. It was funny, made me laugh..yeah. But keep it up.(I'd tap Robert's _)
Renascent Stasis chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
*is laughing to hard to say anything about it, but gasps out a: "its...so...go..od...!*
Vampyre Neko chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
so kawaii... so funny!

i love this part: “I told you my cooking was awful. But it never knocked someone out before.
Enchanted Crimson Rose chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Adorable! I was constantly laughing! And like you said: Anyone with Tyson is a pairing I love! I don't know why, but I like any pairings that have Tyson in them...dunno, at least I'm not the only one! - This was cute and I hope to see more of your stories soon!

-Crimson