Reviews for Cursebound
Eldonyx chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Wow. You're certainly original when it comes to stories'topics. I like your writing style too.
Meggie Dodge chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
Ah-now that's the sort of modernity-meets-Sparrow I can take! It's good to see Sparrow's scruples are still functioning, making him risk disintegrating for the rashess of a man he doesn't even like. The story works better for its being a team, rather than a lone individual, to get mixed into the legend of Jack Sparrow. And, yes, for his going for a night of excess rum before trying his skills with the women. There is, alas! the gaping hole of just how the Aztec gold is to be guarded, now it's known and published. But perhaps another plot bunny will bite, and be and worthy as this one was, of rearing.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
This is great!No really it is. To be honest I wasn't sure how good it would be-a modern Jack and all that. But it was wonderfully done, he was kept in character and it was brilliant the way you made him cursed again, it was explained so well. There was no freak storms that sent him travelling into the 21st century, but it kept to the original film. Wonderful stuff, you're a very talented writer, so I'm off to read your other works.
Ailidh chapter 9 . 5/22/2005
wow. this is wounderful. i'd love to see a sequel. thanx for writing! i really enjoy it (your writing)!
Mystic Catface chapter 9 . 4/7/2005
Excellent story.
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
Aw... I want more. Lol. That was a wonderful tale. It really was, couldn't have thought of it if my life depended on it.
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 8 . 3/28/2005
Something tells me it won't be as easy taking off the curse and putting it back on again.

Serves Simon right. Sorry but it's true.
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
Not good! NO!
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Ana died at the gallows. Oh my gawd... I didn't expect that. What a trooper...

I can't imagine liking being immortal... I mean, you can't feel anything, and you watch everyone you ever cared about die. That's bound to catch up with that person, in this case, Jack.
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Uh oh. She's gonna see Jack as a skeleton. Oh crap. I would be terrified I would. Insane.

I feel like Anamaria and Will are lost forever the way Jack talks about them. ):
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
He said 881 pieces. Humph. That's entirely interesting. (:

He screwed around with their yacht. Lol. Thatw as great. :D
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
He named it Ana.. How sweet. I nearly cheered when I found out he had all those antiques. I love antiques... my favorties are from the early 1900's, especially the czar era. (:

This should be wonderful.
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Can't say that I blame them for being suspicious. I would have been too. He's so clever though. I can't even remember what Barbossa was wearing- except that ridiculous hat. (:
Johnny'shumiliatedgrape chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
If only we were all so lucky to meet Jack in some random place and have him tell me the story of Isle De Muerte... ((le sigh)) That'd be fantastic.
unplugged32 chapter 9 . 2/17/2005
I've just read all of this story and I loved it! Really well done, original and Jack is spot-on. The fate of his crew made me sad, but I can see how it was necessary to the plot. Great work:)