Reviews for Dib Said Mm
Invader Bean chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my gosh! This was so cute! I'm so glad I found this pairing and I'm so glad that you wrote this! Going in my favs for sure!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Well, there's something mildly creepy about kissing someone when they're chained up, and Dib's suddenly memory seemed a bit too randomly perfect, but overall I liked this-a clever way of making fluff between these two. Nice work!
invader sam chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
ah! how cute. i do feel sorry for gretchen how she always gets hurt so bad. and yes dib and grtchen do make a cute couple. you go girl!
Gespenst chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Look forward to reading future chapters to see how the relationship grow.
Spectra chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yay for Gretchen! I can't tell you how much I absolutely loved this fic! It was short and sweet. I agree 100% about Dib and Gretchen, and it's about time he realized what a jerk he was to her in that episode (I love Dib, but he really was a jerk. I'd smack dat boy upside the head if I coulda). I wish there were more DAGR (Dib & Gretch, not Gaz) fics like this. You did an excellent job of writing this, it was really great _
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Gretchen rocks _
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Yahoo! Fluff for da Gretchie! This was really sweet- very fluffy and it definitely made my day.

::pokes Dib:: That was awesome.
Holli chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow. A Gretchen story . . . I wonder why people don't use Gretchen more often? Well, this was a great little story and you're right, they would be cute together - a better use for DAGR :)
Ashsema chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Glad to have you back! Thanks for talking Senri into continuing “Souvenirs
Hoppo chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Ooh, neat! This was a good story, and I also think it's good that Gretchen gets some recognition, being as she's the only person with an official one-sided romance.

Great story!
Rinny Z chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Aww... cute... O.O

Even though it is my personal opinion that Dib would have died of hypothermia sometime during the night... it was still cute. 0.o

Hm... yes, you are a good writer. Write more! ;