Reviews for One Shot
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Dark. I love your dark stories, and I'm more than happy to see that I don't have to force myself through poor grammar in order to enjoy a good plot. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Leki chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You just can't possibly write IZ badly, can you? Very in character, all of it. ZIm despising Dib for making him feel week, even if he did feel a weird twisted sense of care. Even the touch about the "bio-scan" over the phone was a good extra detail. Favoriting. 3
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a scary fanfic. Very... very morbid. I don't want to favorite this, because it was so scary to read. But it was well-written. Good story. Just... scary. Y'know?
foxy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
.omg...i need more! i NEED to know what happened to ZIm! PLEASE i need more P{LEASE! im beging you!
Wibbly Wobbly Weirdo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Whoa...that...was...TOTALY WICKED! I havent read something that detailed in a while. Now it makes me wonder what happened to Zim also...curse you for cutting it off...but Awsome job.
Beekay chapter 1 . 6/3/2009

TheAutumnEffect chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
My god. -in tears- That was one of the most of the most of the most amazing Zim and Dib fics I have ever read.
Muria chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow... That's sad... Is there any chance you'd write more, maybe from Zim's point of view, with an epilogue?

I love the way you describe your characters; Zim being concerned but still so prideful, Dib so confused and conflicted, Gaz being human and caring about her brother, Membrane worrying for his son... And they stayed in character. Just, wow.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow, that was really amazing. Pretty original, too, with the whole dream thing. I love it. Nice job.
Missing a Member chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
soo, i wonder too. if you want me to find a song so you can make this a songfic, i bet i could. email me if your interested.

great fic. kinda angsty, but angsty is good. and not a zadr! yay for you!
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow.. that was.. I don't know. I mean I loved it.. but I just don't know a word to describe it. So.. realistic. It seemed so real to me that I was actually picturing it in my mind. Very very good.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
What the bleep!
Coco Tapioca chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Damn it all, if you're going to depress me, you could at least let me know how it turns out.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
T_T That was sad. . . but very well written. I loved the tension between the pair of them.
Senri chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I really adore this fic.

The description and interaction and the pure emotional intensity it portrays are beautifully, skillfully done and the situation is great. The slow spin into a real-life nightmare is subtle and careful and utterly convincing; one poorly-chosen phrase tips off a whole series of events. And the knowledge of the psysics behind Zim's and Dib's interaction is spot on- Zim turns the mess into something much more serious, much more dangerous, by tipping the balance of power too far in his favor. The confrontation between them is delicious and strung tight with fear. The whole piece is solid and moving.

Like everyone else I'm dying to know what happened to Zim but I'm also happy to imagine it either way. Awesome work.