Reviews for The End
Leki chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Heck yes. A Zim that grieves and plans to make Dib revenge in the afterlife. Hate and rivalary are definately apart of their relationship, and I'm glad to see it reflecting here. Great job. 3
Velveteen Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Umm... I'm scared now... D:
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aint this one deranged fic? Though I'm not completely surprised at Zim's choice.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really like this story! :] I liked how you didn't say everything blantantly and you had to piece together what was going on. It was so much better than just saying, "Zim planted roses at Dib's grave."

And writing a romantic story between Zim and Dib is probably hard to do while keeping in character. But, you mananged to do awesomely. Zim isn't too emo or too girly at all. You really seemed to capture the romance between the two well.

It is angsty, but not in a bad way. You didn't go over the top at all with drama and I liked how you made it seem like they were going to be reunited (in death, but still). It gave it a more...upbeat sort of feel to end it off.

Overall, awesome job!
zimgirl14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Are...are u saying that...Dib is...dead? Died an old man?
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Very nice. I applaud thee.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That was just. . . perfect. I'm incredibly impressed by how masterfully you manage to put the Zim characters into abnormal and original situations while still managing to keep their original personalities completely in tact. It's a gift.

I bow before you in respectful awe. _
chickens chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
A tear is hanging behind my eye for this
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Wow. This was realy twisted. And sick. And horible. I loved it.
Nyachu chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Really sad, but really sweet; nearly made me cry... *_*

I like short fanfics like these that express a character's inner emotions...really good and well written.
Mia M. Turner chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Aww, that was sad and uber-cute _ I mostly like it because I like Dib Zim FRIENDSHIP stories better then romance O_
Dreamer16 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
AW that was sad :( but good.
Feimi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
ohh.. this one made me cry.. stories where Dib dies make me cry so much for some reason.. curses!
Ashsema chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Sad tale. -_- I’m a little confused concerning Dib’s son however. If Zim came to Earth 75 years ago and Dib was probably 9 at the time, then does this mean Dib had his son when he was 62 or 63? I know it is possible to have kids at an older age, but wonder why he waited so long. - Ashsema
Hoppo chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow, this is sad...it's still good, though.

Great job!