Reviews for Blood that Binds
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Meggan chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I liked the opening. Ranma getting cured of his various curses is always interesting depending on how the author does it, and what crossovers that the story is participating in. I do think that the fight was very typical; the senshi against a new, powerful enemy that they can't beat alone, and Ranma showing up in the nick of time to save all of their collective asses. I did like the twist of Ami being Ranma's sister. I can't wait to see how you're going to explain that one. I'd also like to see which of the senshi he ends up dating. Probably Venus or Jupiter, but there is a chance that he might prefer dating Mars. All in all, this was a pretty good first chapter for a Ranma Sailor Moon fic.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
With the speed he learns the art I agree that Ranma is about as smart as Ami. I would rank her as the smartest person in Japan will putting Ranma in second place.

However we all have our areas of expertise, Ranma is on his way to being a Grandmaster of Ki.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
What happened to his cursed form? How did the cure work? A Ranma who stays male can still be Ranma but it is not an easy story to write.

We are all defined by certain things. Our genetic makeup and our life experiences. Some things in our life are "big" and changing them would change who we are now.

Ranma is defined by many things too, in no particular order:

Honor

His curse

Martial Arts

His parents decisions for his life

The Nekoken

His lack of tact

His lack of "book learning"

there are others of course and I likely missed some you consider important. But the curse is a big part of Ranma and I think it makes him more not less.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
this is like the second time i've seen this story, and it's longer here than it was at the other one, and I still love it. I seriously wish someone would do something with this.
doomedberserker chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
its a good fanfic but it needs more chapters and its a good idea do u know were i can find a translater
TenWings chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Very very nice work update
chaos-no-kyuubi chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
update please it is a good story
DMage96 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
hey man. great story. hope you think about adding more chapters cause it would be a great story to finish, lol _
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Good story. I've only one minor problem with it - how come Ranma is drenched with rain and still male?

Mike
conlan0414863 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
keep on typing and ill keep on reading
Sephirotho chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
GREAT story! Keep it up man and don't let flames and hate mails get to you!

Interesting twist on the SM/Ranma 1/2 crossovers. We'll see what comes out of it. Update soon
Oook chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Hunh, wonder what happened to Akane.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
Good story.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
This story seems pretty good so far, although I was wondering what happened to Ranma's curse? It seems that something important happened to remove it. Anyway good story so far