Reviews for Back to Reality
Leki chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Love the tension in this household. Will definitely keep reading
cryptologicalMystic chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
I hope for updates soon.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Wow, I love the concept behind this fic. Reality alteration, something Matrix-sounding, even the idea of Dib's eye-correcting devices care of Prof M.

Put this all together with some good, sound writing, and I'm left hoping for more!
Kaiqua chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Is this story ever goin to be updated? I really want to know what happens next!
Ibis chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Great job so far! The characterization is really good and the setup is very intreaguing. (I probably spelled that wrong...) If you update this you will make me DANCE with really scary GLEE! :)
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Oops... meant to add this as well...

What is it with Dib's eyes? And there's always to much tension between him and his father. I'm... heh heh... WATCHING this one closely!
Dibsthe1 chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
Leave it to Professor Membrane to have a scientific reason for making breakfast for his kids.

Poor Dib... WAFFLES!

You really get into describing how and why they do everything they do, even how the Professor just takes the tools off the shelf, which makes this a double joy to read.

REALLY engaging description of the engineering behind Dib's glasses and explanation of Gaz's squint!

What is it with Dib's eyes? And all that tension between Dib and his father. I'm... heh heh... WATCHING this one closely!
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Interesting. I like your explanation for Dib's glasses-I always wondered how they stayed on without earpieces.
Ashsema chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Questions and curiosities abound. This almost has a Matrix-esk feel to it. Almost surreal. Is what Dib saw in the cup a result of his deteriorated vision, or is there more to it? Hhmm! I tend to lean towards the latter. It will be interesting to find out. - Ashsema
Ashsema chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Intriguing start. Leaves so many questions. Was it a dream or did something really happen to Dib and Zim, something that is still happening? Hhmm! I leave now to read the next chapter and discover MORE! - Ashsema
synchronization chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Aww... you only got THREE reviews? You should have more than this! o.o ::slaps people who were to lazy to reveiw:: I think this is a really neat storyline and I REALLY hope you'll continue, or I'll be mad. o_O;
Rinny Z. too lazy to log in. Oo chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Yes indeed... that is kinda creepy... o.o

And I perfectly understand what the whole, "So normal, it's ABNORMAL" thing is about... sometimes that happens to me... anyhoo... update soon, yes? )
Hoppo chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Oh, this is very interesting...

Keep up the great work!
Rinny Z chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Oh... interesting. 0.0

Update soon... I want to find out what happens next! D