Reviews for Maybe, Utena
Utena Tenjou chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Fantastic read! I simply loved this, especially the Saionji/Utena moments!
Chocolate Miss chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I like this. this is probably one of my all time favorite fanfics! I truly love it! I feel bad for Utena though. Poor Utena...
Life Flower chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This is so nice to read. Aside from Unexpected Encounters and Utena the Best of Fanfiction C2 Communities, it's hard to find good fanfiction.
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Such a beautifully written story with only 5 reviews? I can fix that...I'll get people from the C2 Community to review it. Incase you didn't know, your stories are in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. They have tons of great fanfics such as this one, if you'd like to go and read them. I enjoy it at least.
Oka-Engineer chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This is a very good fanfic. It's nice to see what Utena would've been like if she lost her nobility. Wonderful job!
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Powerful fanfic. You wrote this one very well. I love the angst given to it. You did a fine job with this fic indeed.
pyro-pixiechik chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
the story was really good, but um...i think the rating should change, like maybe to a PG-13 cuz of that one part with Touga. other than that, it's really kinda poetic, sort of depressing, but artistically written.
sHiRoiTsUki chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
It's absolutely beautiful...though kind of depressing...it kinda seems like a version which could have happened if she had not retained her strength or nobility...Very Good. Keep up the good work.
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I always feel horrible when I see stories without reviews-and I was appalled when I read it to find out how good it was. I particularly liked the interactions between Utena and Saionji. Good job.