Reviews for The Reason Why
AJCrane chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I always thought it was something like that. It's not like Bruce didn't want to adopt Dick or because he didn't care. He was keeping a promise. He didn't feel that he could replace John Grayson in the eyes of his son. And Dick at that age didn't want to forget his father. Making a promise to honor the wises if a small broken hearted boy would be something that he could do. And if they did revisit that issue, if Dick had even thought about it, and remembered, I am certain he would have been honored to add the name of Wayne beside his own.
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Again, this is absolutely beautiful. I'm jealous. My experience as a writer is in the action/adventure, horror genres rather than hurt/comfort but I have a soft spot for stories that center on them. Thank you. Thank you so much for this. This warmed my heart.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOVED IT, just like I love all your Nightwing stories. Fantastic. Just...great job!
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Again, a very good heartwarming story from you :)

Thank you for this gem!
ashadowdancer chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
wow- you made me cry.

This story was very well written.

That was an understatement.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Excellent story! Its good to know Dick finally understands why Bruce didn't seem to want him but fought so hard for Jason Todd.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was simply perfect! I'd really like to know Bruce's point of view on the impromptu hug he'd gotten. Still wonderful writing!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
"That's definitely a better explanation for the not-adoption thing than anything DC could ever come up with."

Yup, I second that. I loved this fic. :-)
Miss Sleuth chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was really really good. I've read it several times and I still break down an

23d cry. :) Thanks for writting!
Agena K chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I was so moved that I cried at the end. thank you so much! I added you to my favorite authors list
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was honestly better than I expected. Great work!

-Creative Spark
thundever1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Great story, very sweet
MyBatBoys chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow, another great story. You have an incredible ability to take us directly into the lives of these three. Hm... are you sure you don't secretly know this trio? :-)
SarahC4321 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow...That's all I have to say. Just wow.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 2/17/2006