Reviews for Behind the Wheel
Riri-kins chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You rock. This is like a missing scene from the series. I especially liked the allegory of the remote.
Utena Tenjou chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This was simply beautiful. I love this couple and there just aren't enough fanfics about them these days. Thanks for the great read!
Chocolate Miss chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This certainly is interesting! I can't wait for another fanfic from you!
Life Flower chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Oh wow, this was so good!
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Now, here's a couple I haven't heard many fanfics about. Despite being one of the predominant couples in the last part of the series, they don't get much fanfiction.

It's nice to see something different.
Oka-Engineer chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This is wonderful. There aren't many Akio and Utena stories here, what a shame. I like them as a couple. This is a great fanfiction.

Wonderful job!
Musty chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow, this is good.
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Fantastic job on this. It truly needs more reviews then it has. I think I'll get some people to read your stuff. Your good.
Utena Himemiya chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
great job on this! Your fanfic was really great and I loved it with all my heart. You should write more fanfiction. Your a great writer.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This was a good fanfic. There are so few of those around here. Makes me appreciate going through the nothing-ness of andom things insanity fics and OOC fics to get to things like this.

Great job! I have a few Utena fics (just 2) but I'm coming out with a third one about Utena and Anthy.

Very few people portray Akio the way he's supposed to be, it's kind of sad, he's my second favorite character. You do him justice.