Reviews for Screams
outofcharacter chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Powerful, I love it
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hey!

Wow this was really good. It *was* kinda sad-ish-y but I thought it was well written. I was kinda confused on who was talking...er, thinking, but its better when you don't really know.
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I found you because you stopped by mine (thanks very much!). I always like to read the work of people who review or watch me and I am usually slow - but am I glad I checked out this wonderful story! It is so powerful and raw with emotion. I have a hundred questions I know wont be answered. Ive tried writing the backstory to one of my one-shots and it was a disaster. Sometimes its better to not know all the finer details - but this is a great story and I did wish I had more.

Well done. Im adding it to my C2C
special evil chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Dear Arti,

Sorry we did not review earlier but we had to go to a career fair (uni's). Also as we have already written in Maggots they won't let us review again, so here we go:

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your lovely response to our letter.

Secondly, we would like to say we find your life story very intriguing! Where about’s in Britain did you stay?

As to our name, we have a story, does yours?

Our deep dark tale of woe begins aged 12, where we came into the same form. But our friendship did not flourish until year 10 when the love of CSI brought us together (not lesbians)!

Rachel is the "Special" one as her needs are unique and Special. Maria on the other hand (haha, she has a manky hand (eczema)), is the evil one. She kicks, pinches and abuses Rachel (physical not sexual)!

Rachel - I can’t believe you have an anti-Greg goal!

Maria - Sod it! As long as you leave Grissom alone, slate Greg all you like.

And, yes, we have seen the drain episode. In fact on Tuesday we saw Greg pass his proficiency! What episode are you up to?

As to America, neither of us have visited your country but are planning to go. So watch out! Although Rachel does Geography, it does not involve studying the American States, just how much they are destroying the Earth!

There are two problems with your country:

1)There are 52 states, way too many.

2)We can’t see it, we’re blind.

Now as we draw to a close we have two questions to ask:

1)If you feel our story has incorrect information would you take the greatest honour as to be our beta?

2)Have you played Need for speed – underground 2? If so, look out for the Humber!

Special Evil

P.S: Our friends want to know how old you are! Damn you Salazar.
GalaxyHitchhiker chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
wow. . . this is intense. Amayzing, powerful, just wow.